AVIC411.com

AVH-X8500BHS.. cant get jpg to load on HU "unplayable file"

I have an AVH-X8500BHS and have been trying to make backgrounds for my head unit and load them on using an SD Card.  I pulled all music and video (the video is another problem for another day) off the sd card and now only have one file labeled "Pictures" I have been trying to get a custom background I made in Fireworks to load. Im only trying to get one file to work right now so I can add things or make new ones once I can figure out what works. I've tried several size (from 1200x720 to what it now is 720x405) saving it multiple times from 300 down to 37kb at 72dpi and none of them will load. Im saving them as "non progressive" jpegs. Attached is the file im trying to work with but the head unit just keeps saying unplayable file.

This is beyond frustrating and any help would be greatly appreciate!!

post-115987-0-28106600-1398350499_thumb.jpg

I had checked the formatting previously and it was fat32 right from the factory.

I will say though that I have gotten the backgrounds i made to work by opening the jpeg's i made in fireworks in paint and re-saving them.  I don't know if it compressed the layers by doing this or what happened but it did work.  Just figured I'd throw up whatever info seemed to help cause I couldn't find much of anything to help me...