AVIC411.com

NEX6000 questions

1. I have a back up camera installed.  On the screen it says "Image may be reversed" and mine is.  I haven't been able to find anything in the manual to reverse or mirror the image.  Is there a way to do this?  I was wondering if I cut the RCA jack off of the video line and put another on and reverse the polarity if that would work.  Does anyone know?

2.  When using my iPod, if I shut the vehicle off and come back later, the iPod goes back to the very first song every time.  Is there a way for it to pick up where I left off?  I had an AVIC D3 and this wasn't an issue nor has it ever been an issue with other vehicles or just listening the ear buds.  

Thanks guys

I believe someone on here has already answer the second question, it to due with the firmware or software of your ipod that determines if this fault occurs. here it is;

***Solved****

Turns out it was the iPod, Here's the model info if anyone is interested:

5th Generation 80 gig software version 1.3 will start at the beginning after each ignition cycle although if connected to an AVIC-Z130bt works fine

iPod classic 80 gig software version 1.1.2 works perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Koush

Mine is a 30gig Classic.  Well, when I got it 8 years ago they didn't call it the Classic because it was the only style.  It's a pain starting at the same some every time.   Thanks for the help.  

I am the one that had this problem, you iPod is not a classic making it to old, upgrading to a new model with solve your problem.  If in doubt, connect you iPod to a computer and check the software version and compare it what I posted

I am the one that had this problem, you iPod is not a classic making it to old, upgrading to a new model with solve your problem.  If in doubt, connect you iPod to a computer and check the software version and compare it what I posted

My iPod is 8 years old but still works great.  My daughter just got a new phone so I am going to try using her old iPhone 4 as an iPod and see if that works. 

1. I have a back up camera installed.  On the screen it says "Image may be reversed" and mine is.  I haven't been able to find anything in the manual to reverse or mirror the image.  Is there a way to do this?  I was wondering if I cut the RCA jack off of the video line and put another on and reverse the polarity if that would work.  Does anyone know?

2.  When using my iPod, if I shut the vehicle off and come back later, the iPod goes back to the very first song every time.  Is there a way for it to pick up where I left off?  I had an AVIC D3 and this wasn't an issue nor has it ever been an issue with other vehicles or just listening the ear buds.  

Thanks guys

Is there a setting in the backup camera area for polarity? Try the other setting.

A little over a week ago my daughters and I got new phones so I took my daughter's iPhone 4, wiped it and loaded my music on it.  It is now my in Jeep iPod.  It's working great.  Now when I get back in and power up it picks up right where it left of.