AVIC411.com

AVIC-F920BT Constant Message On Screen??

Hi all, just purchased myself a 2011 civic and was enjoying all the goodies until today.

When my unit now powers up, i get a black screen with a message at the top saying...

"CAUTION: SCREEN IMAGE MAY APPEAR REVERSED" in white writing.

Thats all it does, i can play music from the SD card, Radio, even play a DVD, using the controls on the wheel,

but all i can see is a black screen with this message? whats going on, was working fine up until today.

post-116032-0-45958000-1398536126_thumb.jpg

Hi all, just purchased myself a 2011 civic and was enjoying all the goodies until today.

When my unit now powers up, i get a black screen with a message at the top saying...

"CAUTION: SCREEN IMAGE MAY APPEAR REVERSED" in white writing.

Thats all it does, i can play music from the SD card, Radio, even play a DVD, using the controls on the wheel,

but all i can see is a black screen with this message? whats going on, was working fine up until today.

Did your battery die or get disconnected recently? Try a reset of your unit.

Hi thanks for your reply :). I have no idea how to reset the unit, i have looked all over the net for days and nowhere does it say how to?

The only buttins that seem to now do anything are track change and volume, all others are unresponsive, although the mode button works on the steering wheel.

PS no battery disconnection, only had it 4 days :(