AVIC411.com

AppRadio Auto-allow for apps? Any help Appreciated

Without Activator:

With Activator:

My setting of activator

with the phone locked: power on --- activation - AppRadio and bluetooh

in the app: power off --- off bluetooh and  block to phone

Im on iOS7 as well. Heres the issue, once you have the AR app opened, when you leave the car and come back sometimes the AR app won't register when it opens. Also, if you leave the AR app once it opens say for Pandora, you have to hit allow on the phone. Overall though it is a little more convenient.

Im on iOS7 as well. Heres the issue, once you have the AR app opened, when you leave the car and come back sometimes the AR app won't register when it opens. Also, if you leave the AR app once it opens say for Pandora, you have to hit allow on the phone. Overall though it is a little more convenient.

can be solved by setting activator as follows:

power off: close all apps

do the tests and share the results.

PS: I do not have pandora because I have the EU version

I have quite app for activator which will work but for me it will conflict with Pandora. I'll be set if I can find a tweak that will let me kill an app by choice.

this would be perfect!
(SBSetting you tried?)

Man I haven't use SBSettings sense iOS7 sense most of its features come standard now. Nevertheless it doesn't offer anything that I found usefull. I did find that Quite App for Activator will allow you to exclude the current playing music app so it will exclude Pandora for quite all apps on power disconnect. Unfortunately Activator won't quite an app on power disconnect if you also have it set to lock screen. Still experimenting though.

Sometimes the appradio doesn't sync to the radio when I set it to open on power connected, the radio doesn't see it. Usually it works, but when it doesn't I had to force close the app and start over. Not a huge deal but still inconsistent at times