AVIC411.com

Help with leads and connecters

Finally got round to updating my firmware which went surprisingly well for me, however does anyone know if I were to plug a 8 pin to 30 pin with 3.5mm audio converter into my 30 pin cable jive cable then into the digital AV adapter would thus give me Satnav and iPod, I know it won't give me videos but was hoping it just might give me Satnav,

The only reason for wanting this is I made a custom dock in my ashtray

Sent from my iPhone

Finally got round to updating my firmware which went surprisingly well for me, however does anyone know if I were to plug a 8 pin to 30 pin with 3.5mm audio converter into my 30 pin cable jive cable then into the digital AV adapter would thus give me Satnav and iPod, I know it won't give me videos but was hoping it just might give me Satnav,

The only reason for wanting this is I made a custom dock in my ashtray

Sent from my iPhone

look at my personal dock:

Hi thanks for the reply not sure what your showing me? are you saying what I asked is what your using hear? any chance of a quick run through of exactly what you have

Cheers

I was referring to my dock personnel in the cup holder.

Are I see, mine is really good as well or should I say it was until I upgraded to a 5S lol wish I hadn't bothered upgrading to be honest the one I made for my 4S I bought a jive cable to couple it up now it seems the only extension cable for my lightning cable to hide all the garbage coupled to my 5S that will work is another jive cable probably £30 shipped to UK assuming customs don't pull it