AVIC411.com

What happened to the good deals?

Did you wind up receiving yours? I just tracked mine because I hadn't received any updates and the last scan shows it was in Jacksonville, FL 2 days ago is now "Delayed due to severe weather" with no expected delivery date. UPS can't tell me where the package is or when I can expect it. Gotta love it.

You may want to call them again.  I had to call for the third day in a row, and my tracking finally updated, its in Hollywood, Fl and will supposedly arrive on Monday.  

Did you receive your headunits from Crawford? Any issues?

Looks like on Amazon, Crawfords is showing 5 in stock but it's now at $1150.

I finally received it on Monday, I'm not happy how they shipped it. they shoved it into a USPS box with no packing material and it didn't even cover the entire surface of the box and shipped it UPS Ground. Part of the pioneer box was showing and the corner of the box was damaged, but no physical damage to the unit. I'll never buy from them again. Liza promised to upgrade the shipping which she also didn't do.

I finally received it on Monday, I'm not happy how they shipped it. they shoved it into a USPS box with no packing material and it didn't even cover the entire surface of the box and shipped it UPS Ground. Part of the pioneer box was showing and the corner of the box was damaged, but no physical damage to the unit. I'll never buy from them again. Liza promised to upgrade the shipping which she also didn't do.

I finally received mine Monday as well.  At least it was in a full size box, but it did not have any padding except for what was inside the Pioneer box itself.  Not really a big deal to me, as long as it arrived with no damage.  As with you, I will never buy anything from them again, the whole ordering ordeal left a sour taste.  I might have been ok if it was just an isolated thing, but you, and another person went through the same thing as myself.  I looked at a few other items they have for sale, and knew right away I would never buy anything else from them, and the Avic just happened to be the best deal at the time I purchased it.  Prime example, they have the current version AppleTV for $127, when you can get it at any store, or direct from Apple for $99 + tax.  I understand they're trying to make a profit, but wow.  Maybe the markup covers the so called free shipping.

I had the Crawford one in my cart for days waiting to pull the trigger. $959, then $988, then at $1051. I am glad I held off from buying it from them. I paid a little more through a authorized dealer, but got it in 2 days. In the end, we all end up with the awesomeness of the 8000NEX!

I had the Crawford one in my cart for days waiting to pull the trigger. $959, then $988, then at $1051. I am glad I held off from buying it from them. I paid a little more through a authorized dealer, but got it in 2 days. In the end, we all end up with the awesomeness of the 8000NEX!

Who is the authorized dealer you used? I'm having some weird issues with mine which I'll update in my existing review post.. I might send it back and go authorized.