AVIC411.com

z150bh bluetooth streaming issues

Hi,

I'm having an issue with bluetooth streaming from iphone5s and htc one, when any of the phone is in longer distance or in pocket the transfer quality is very bad and jitters. anyone know how to solve this issue ?

looks like the bluetooth is connected in highest speed and cannot handle anything between the unit and phone. is there a way to slow down the data transer in order to keep the better streaming connection ?

Thanx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How far are you away? Bluetooth only has a finite operating area, also have to keep in mind that metal surfaces also can diminish the range (say your standing outside your car, or at the back of it, or if the radio is surrounded by metal).

im aware that bluetooth wont work in miles radius, but its ridicolous when u have your phone in pocket and the streaming seems like its 35feet off the unit, how come nobody else complains about this ? i've got other cars and other gps systems and there bluetooth works just fine even if im outside of car

• 2 weeks later...

My Bluetooth connection works consistently when my phone is within about ten feet of the head unit. I believe the standard calls for 33 feet, but I'd think that the intervening metal and glass would make that harder to achieve. I often lose the audio when getting out of the car to check the mail, but the connection remains solid.

• 2 weeks later...

My Bluetooth connection works consistently when my phone is within about ten feet of the head unit. I believe the standard calls for 33 feet, but I'd think that the intervening metal and glass would make that harder to achieve. I often lose the audio when getting out of the car to check the mail, but the connection remains solid.

i have this unit in 3 different vehicles, if i have a phone in my pocket the connection starts to jitter while listening to music, never happened to me before or any other unit