AVIC411.com

avic nex 8000 vs nex 7000eatures please

Do they have dual zone and what is dual zoned hdmi , sd, usb, dvd, droid, iphone

Also do they have auto eq

I currently have droid do I need any attachments extra also I saw that I can add A remote a guy on ebay was selling a nex 7000 with a remote thank you I appreciate everybodys feedback

Dual zone is for the REAR entertainment. You can listen to the radio and if the kids want to see something instead of listening to the radio. You can select a source to stream in the back and they can listen via headsets. HDMI is funky. It will mirror to the back of the screen. But all other sources will.

YES there is AUTO EQ. You need a microphone to set it up.

Does it have remote I will look for pic of what I saw also can I add a hard drive or sd and han I dual zone any video file from hd or sd so basically will anything be played in the back that connect to system thanks

The 8000 doesn't come with a remote nor does it have a IR sensor for it. The only remote you'll be using for it is the steering controls. And yes you can dual zone, DVD, iPod video, ad card, USB except hdmi. Different plugs. As long as you have av cables (r/w/y) you'll be fine. Blur rays files are amazing on the 8000. Awesome.

From what I remember on the Pioneer website, they are identical software wise, only the capacitive screen and the doubling of on board storage space is different from the 8000 vs the 7000.

What Epsil said is all that I read.