AVIC411.com

Z120 update to Z150? Can it be done?

I understand this is probably a very noob question and it may have been answered before, but I swear I searched and could not find the answer.  

I use to frequent this site and be up to speed on all the updates and then life happened.  Been off the grid for a couple years and now I'm wondering how far I can update my current Z120BT?  I see there are Z150BH's now and just curious if anyone can tell me or direct me to a thread that would tell me...

1. Can I update all the way to a Z150BH on the same headunit?  
2. If not, how far can I go?

3. If so, do I need to do all the indivudual updates?  Or can I just go straight to the highest one?

I understand this is probably a very noob question and it may have been answered before, but I swear I searched and could not find the answer.  

I use to frequent this site and be up to speed on all the updates and then life happened.  Been off the grid for a couple years and now I'm wondering how far I can update my current Z120BT?  I see there are Z150BH's now and just curious if anyone can tell me or direct me to a thread that would tell me...

1. Can I update all the way to a Z150BH on the same headunit?  

2. If not, how far can I go?

3. If so, do I need to do all the indivudual updates?  Or can I just go straight to the highest one?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, you can, from z120 to the most updated 2013 USA maps and bluetooth firmwares, if that's what you meant.

wondering why you didn't get the info from your researching, here's link

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/38472-2013-usacan-maps-download/

use: Instructions for Z110BT, Z120BT, and X920BT units.

very easy to do so.

** PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO DONATE IF YOU COULD ^^ **