AVIC411.com

Need help finding a "cracked" version of Appradio App v2.5 (Please read for explanation)

Hi all,

I have been a looooonngggg time reader of the nearly 200 page thread about AppRadio and I recently "made the plunge" into the AppRadio scene. I have installed the system but now need your help to get what I believe to be the "perfect setup."

My setup: iPhone 5 on ios 6.1.4

Appradio app v1.8.2 (Found cracked version on the forum- I think I really need v2.5 as I have heard/read this is the most stable version for my setup [no black screen upon unsupported app exit etc.]

Appradio Extensions 2.0.1-450 from Cydia Repo (Possibly a specific "beta" would be better for my setup?)

Appradio 3

Now for my questions:

Do you all know if Appradio App v1.8.2 is compatible with ios 6? I would really like to have a cracked version of Appradio App v2.5 but can't find one anywhere on the web... :-(

Do you all know anyone on the forum that has v2.5 and is competent enough to crack that version? I could do it myself but the person that downloaded it is the only person that can crack it (because of it being linked to a specific itunes account before cracking...)...

Also, if you have version 2.5, I am willing to help you "crack" it, however, we determine it to be done (instructions over the phone etc.)

I hope you all can help!!

Thank you again.

-Weston

Привет вÑем, Ñ Ð±Ñ‹Ð» раз looooonngggg читатель почти 200 резьбой Ñтраницу о AppRadio и Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ´Ð°Ð²Ð½Ð¾ "Ñделал шаг" в AppRadio Ñцены. Я уÑтановил ÑиÑтему, но ÑÐµÐ¹Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð½ÑƒÐ¶Ð½Ð° ваша помощь, чтобы получить то, что Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑŽ, чтобы быть "прекраÑÐ½Ð°Ñ ÑƒÑтановка."

ÐœÐ¾Ñ ÑƒÑтановка: iPhone 5 на IOS 6.1.4 AppRadio приложение v1.8.2 (Ðайдено трещины верÑÐ¸Ñ Ð½Ð° форум-Я думаю, что мне дейÑтвительно нужно v2.5, как Ñ Ñлышал / читал Ñто наиболее ÑÑ‚Ð°Ð±Ð¸Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼Ð¾ÐµÐ¹ уÑтановке [нет черный Ñкран на неподдерживаемых приложений выходе и Ñ‚.д.] AppRadio РаÑÑˆÐ¸Ñ€ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ 2.0.1-450 из Cydia репо (Возможно ÑпецифичеÑкий «бета» будет лучше Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼Ð¾ÐµÐ¹ уÑтановки?) AppRadio 3 Теперь Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð¸Ñ… вопроÑов: ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ ли вÑе знаем, еÑли AppRadio App v1.8.2 ÑвлÑетÑÑ Ð¡Ð¾Ð²Ð¼ÐµÑтимоÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾ÑˆÐ¸Ð²ÐºÐ¾Ð¹ 6? Мне бы очень хотелоÑÑŒ, чтобы иметь трещины верÑию AppRadio App v2.5, но не может найти один в любом меÑте Ñети ... Ð’Ñ‹ вÑе знаете кого-нибудь на форуме, который имеет v2.5 и ÑвлÑетÑÑ ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ð¿ÐµÑ‚ÐµÐ½Ñ‚Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼ доÑтаточно взломать Ñту верÑию? что Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð³ Ñделать Ñто Ñам, но человек, который Ñкачал его ÑвлÑетÑÑ ÐµÐ´Ð¸Ð½Ñтвенным человеком, который может взломать его (из-за Ñтого они ÑвÑзаны Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð½ÐºÑ€ÐµÑ‚Ð½Ð¾Ð¹ ITunes Ñчет до раÑтреÑÐºÐ¸Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ...) ...

:-(

Кроме того, еÑли у Ð²Ð°Ñ ÐµÑÑ‚ÑŒ верÑии 2.5, Ñ Ð³Ð¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ð² помочь вам "взломать" его, однако, мы определÑем Ñто должно быть Ñделано (инÑтрукции по телефону и Ñ‚.д.), Ñ Ð½Ð°Ð´ÐµÑŽÑÑŒ, что вы вÑе Ñто может помочь! Еще раз ÑпаÑибо. -УÑÑтон

Привет, УÑÑтон!

СÑылка Ð´Ð»Ñ ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð¸Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ AppRadio v2.5.0  Ñ‚рещины

Thank you so much!!! You have been very helpful to me!! This is exactly what I needed!! Thank you again! If there is anything I can do for you, feel free to contact me on the forum. :-)

turned out to install? very jealous of you, because I have ios 7.1.0 and no opportunity to use APPEX. (

Because once you update an older version with a newer version you have no way to retrieve the older version if there is a compatability issue. And all apps in your library can only be used by you so trying to use someone elses older version wont work. A cracked app on the other hand will allow you to use anyones older app version.

To add to the previous comment, AppRadio Extensions is still working with iOS6 but the latest version of appradio in the app store has introduced some bugs, when you close an app the screen go's black until you close and reopen appradio on the iPhone.

The attached IPA is the most compatible version with extensions.

turned out to install? very jealous of you, because I have ios 7.1.0 and no opportunity to use APPEX. (

Yeah, it worked great with my setup in my first post... The key was the 2.5 version of Appradio... Very important when it comes to compatability and the reduction of "bugs"... I believe the setup I have explained is probably one of the most "stable" if you are wanting to use one of the "newer" model Iphones... Thanks again everybody...