AVIC411.com

I just used MixTrax for the first time last night. I had a SD card in the car with music. I really love it. Pretty cool. One thing I hate is the fact that I cant use MIXTRAX with my IPHONE library. Sucks. But i really like this feature. I can see myself using it more often. 

I like it also. The thing for me is, it is taking forever for the tracks to get analyzed. So without an analyzed tracks and my music variety, I get some not so nice mixes. I tried to use the computer to first analyze a a bunch of albums which was great. But I wanted more music so I let MIXTRAX analyze my entire collection. This took almost 4 days to do (over 200 gigs). Once this was done, I tried to move the albums I wanted to the SD card which took over night to do (64gig sd card), only a few made it onto the card even though the MIXTRAX program listed the card as full. I decided not to try the computer analyzed music again and just installed the music I wanted directly. After a few days of driving, I have about 40 out of 3500 songs analyzed. WAAY to slow... Any Ideas?

I not had 2 albums. I figured since I'm doing a road trip let me see if my portable HDD will be recognized. It didn't recognized it. My HDD is formatted to Mac format. I would have to reformat my drive. Not doing that. I rather just add music to my 16gb sd card

I like it also. The thing for me is, it is taking forever for the tracks to get analyzed. So without an analyzed tracks and my music variety, I get some not so nice mixes. I tried to use the computer to first analyze a a bunch of albums which was great. But I wanted more music so I let MIXTRAX analyze my entire collection. This took almost 4 days to do (over 200 gigs). Once this was done, I tried to move the albums I wanted to the SD card which took over night to do (64gig sd card), only a few made it onto the card even though the MIXTRAX program listed the card as full. I decided not to try the computer analyzed music again and just installed the music I wanted directly. After a few days of driving, I have about 40 out of 3500 songs analyzed. WAAY to slow... Any Ideas?

Your using a 64gb sd card? What is the specs please? SDHC? SDXC? Micro or full size?