AVIC411.com

Cheap 64gb micro SDHC

I just love how our old cars now have cutting edge technology in them that you can only otherwise get in a Mercedes or Tesla. The NEX adds value to our cars and makes me want to keep driving them. I am not jealous at all anymore of new cars.

Ordered one on ebay for $16.50 with an sd adaptor and a usb reader from vendor in the USA. I will let you know how it works next week and if any one wants the sellers info let me know.

Yeah, I also once bought a cheap 64gb micro SDHC card from eBay.  It had a terrible transfer rate and gave lots of errors.  I contacted SanDisk who said the serial number was invalid (meaning that it was a fake card) and the seller could not be reached.  If you bought a *aheum* "SanDisk"  card, there's a big chance that you'll get the same thing.

Yeah, I also once bought a cheap 64gb micro SDHC card from eBay.  It had a terrible transfer rate and gave lots of errors.  I contacted SanDisk who said the serial number was invalid (meaning that it was a fake card) and the seller could not be reached.  If you bought a *aheum* "SanDisk"  card, there's a big chance that you'll get the same thing.

ITS NOT A SANDISK Those run about $45 here is the one im getting and for the price ill take a chance.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/64GB-Micro-SD-Card-CLASS-10-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Htc-Lg-S3-Z10-Note-Usb-Nokia-Nexus-/281332418317?pt=Digital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item4180b8070d

I do not recall it being verified but it only takes SD cards, not SDHC.  Which is why 32gb limit

I do believe you mean takes SDHC and does not take SDXC? Just about every thing made in the last 6-8 years is SDHC compatable.  HC is up to 32 and XC is 64 and beyond.

My AVH4000NEX clearly shows the SDHC logo on the card slot.

Thanks for the props on the install, I really took my time and used 2 guage wire to the amps and ground. 3/4 mdf for the sub enclosure, amp rack and door pods.

The brand is irrelevant.  Go to the seller's page and read the negative comments.  Most of them are for this 64gb card about people complaining that it doesn't work.  It also specifies that the seller does not offer returns.  Add this to 64gb class 10 at $16.50 = fake.

Once you get it, run a SD card benchmark on it and I doubt you'll get the said 10 mb/s.  Also, do a FULL format on it (not a quick format) and watch the error list.

Just giving my opinion from personal experience.  Good luck.

You really havent added to my first question, have you had any luck with a 64gb card?

Well at least I wont be out $50+ if I bought the sandisk and it didnt work. You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee - if you received an item that is not as described in the listing.

Actually, I had purchase this card for my phone, not my X930BT.  So, I can't tell if it would have worked or not.

As for the "Money back guarantee", yeah, I got caught in that trap too.  The card was $17 (it wasn't listed $50+) and PayPal said "Well, the seller can't be reached.  You're entitled for a full refund!  Just return the item to the seller's address and provide us with the tracking number to prove you sent it".  Cost to send the fake card with a tracking number: $17!

I ended up buying a Class 10 32gb Kingston micro SDHC for $27 and it rocks.