AVIC411.com

Anybody 7000nex savy?

Hello all new to the forum here thought I would see if anyone had any ideas for my problem as I am exhausted of trying to make this work correctly. I bought the mhl adapter for my samsung s4 to hook up for appradio. I have the program downloaded and bluetooth paired and connected to the mhl but still shows as gray on the app button. My second problem of this wonderful install (sarcasm) Navigation seems to be working fine and dandy except that the voice guidance does not work at all, it mutes my music when approaching turns and such but no voice ever comes up even after triple checking all volume settings available. Last but not least my bluetooth works wonders except for I cant hear people at all....ever....no matter what I do....I have triple checked my wiring all plugs and adapaters but still no luck. I have been off and on the phone with pioneer support but it seems they don't have actual answers and send me in a loop everytime plus waiting 30 mins every time can be slightly time consuming. The only thing I can think of is that it is a 2008 dodge charger with the boston setup so I have the chrysler radio interface adapter in there as well. Hopefully someone can assist me in some way or another the money spent on this makes things more frusterating when  some of the things that brought me to this does not work. Please someone help!  :-P

seems the harness is interfacing with the car. I have a chrysler with the alpine system. and I used the PAC AUDIO brand. There was someone here that used a maestro harness and it didnt work. Also do you have aftermarket amps installed on your??