AVIC411.com

NEX Problem Thread

One of my pet peeves: unless I totally missed it, there is no way to mute the microphone (but not the speakers) while talking on the phone via Bluetooth except to pick up your phone and mute it there.

Edit: and another pet peeve... There is no decent way to zoom out on the Nav map while you're driving. You can set you zoom (kinda, the settings aren't very good) in the Settings area, but if you try to pinch to zoom in or out while driving, the Nav thinks you want to set a new destination. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Daniel and I just installed the Avic 5000NEX I went to set up my navigation and every thing was ok till I got to the End User License Agreement. t will not let me click on the accept button neither the decline button. I tried resetting it twice but still got the same thing. Can someone please help me with this problem.

Thanks,

Daniel

i have a 2013 Toyota Corolla & am still in the process of hooking all the wires up I should have mentioned that in my earlier post sorry for the confusion. I dont know how to hookup the speed control cable or what wire it goes to. Could someone help me with this please?

By the way I have an Avic 5000NEX

Thanks,

Daniel

i have a 2013 Toyota Corolla & am still in the process of hooking all the wires up I should have mentioned that in my earlier post sorry for the confusion. I dont know how to hookup the speed control cable or what wire it goes to. Could someone help me with this please?

By the way I have an Avic 5000NEX

Thanks,

Daniel

usually, you connect the speed control wire to the appropriate wire coming off of you dash gauge cluster. just google speed control wire for your car and you should be able to find a wiring diagram that will tell you where to find the wire and what colors it is. 

My name is Daniel and I just installed the Avic 5000NEX I went to set up my navigation and every thing was ok till I got to the End User License Agreement. t will not let me click on the accept button neither the decline button. I tried resetting it twice but still got the same thing. Can someone please help me with this problem.

Thanks,
Daniel

So did ya get this fixed before going to another issue? I also see you created another thread asking the same question as what you started this thread for. That thread will be deleted.

i have the Avic 8000NEX installed in a 2012 Toyota 4Runner. All is working well, might get a few Bluetooth issues but they resolve themselves eventually.

But my main concern is the unit randomly hangs and then restarts.

I have seen this happen at least 4 times when using SiriusXM, AppRadio, Navigation or Bluetooth streaming. Anybody experienced such issues yet?

I'm pretty sure the unit is not overheating because i have noticed it moments after starting the vehicle.