AVIC411.com

avh-4000nex will not start up

They nullify the warranty because authorized dealers have a minimum price point they want the unit sold at, they want they're authorized dealers to make money. It discourages some to buy units from unauthorized dealers. Your eBay guy either is an employee of one of those authorized dealers, purchased at dealer cost and resell It on eBay for a little more than he got it to make a couple bucks, or it's stolen. My thoughts

They nullify the warranty because authorized dealers have a minimum price point they want the unit sold at, they want they're authorized dealers to make money. It discourages some to buy units from unauthorized dealers. Your eBay guy either is an employee of one of those authorized dealers, purchased at dealer cost and resell It on eBay for a little more than he got it to make a couple bucks, or it's stolen. My thoughts

It funny how you state your opinion like its a fact. The seller I got my 4knex from, with over 5k in sales, is not an employee or an individual the seller is premiercarstereo.

It does look like they are not an authorized dealer. If I knew about this policy from Pioneer I probably would have ordered one through Walmart a store I dont like.

REALLY PIONEER WHATS UP WITH THIS?

Get the most out of your investment - The manufacturer’s warranty and any rebates offered by Pioneer are not valid when you purchase from an unauthorized dealer.