AVIC411.com

Avic 7000Nex not autolinking with Iphone 5s

Hi all I have read the varying topics related to bluetooth auto linking. It seems there are still troubles as I just got the 7000 and had it installed. The next day the dealer said they are ordering a new unit for me to see if it is the unit. My troubles are only with auto linking after turning the car off and getting back in. Currently I have to oturn my bluetooth off on my iphone 5s and turn it back on. This was a very expensive unit and I got it for the many features but also mainly for the bluetooth. I have NEVER had troubles with my bluetooth in my truck until I got this unit. Previously I was linked to my Nissan's internal bluetooth and it ALLWAYS linked with no troubles so I know it is not the Iphone.... THERE MUST BE COMPATABILITY ISSUES. Waiting on the new Head Unit to come in...

so i installed a 7000nex a few days ago. setting up the BT was painless. after the next start up i had a issue with the auto connect. went to the BT menu and toggled on and off my device (iPhone 5) and haven't had a issue since. I would make sure your phone isn't in your pocket while doing this.

I had similar issue, until i went to settings and removed my phone from bt devices, i then reconnected and it posted a 6 digit code which i typed on my phone and typed the same number in the blutooth setting where it had 0000 as the pair code. Have not had an issue since.

• 3 weeks later...

I had similar issue, until i went to settings and removed my phone from bt devices, i then reconnected and it posted a 6 digit code which i typed on my phone and typed the same number in the blutooth setting where it had 0000 as the pair code. Have not had an issue since.

That number the radio gives out is the pairing number I see on my phone. It does not offer a way to type anything in? Are you talking about when you re-pair?