AVIC411.com

As I replied to your message in my inbox. Mirror is only on 6000, 7000, 8000. If somebody has a work around. Please help this guy. If not I would return it and get anyone of those radios that can do it.

Hey. I ordered the 7000NEX, got a good deal on it. So no more VGA adapter problems. Thanks for everything. 

SUHWEET

Yeah man. I really like it. The Avic 5000NEX was a pain and I could never get mirroring to work. I know that you spend more time than me on the forums so when you have a chance pay it forward to other fellow users as will I when I have a chance. Thanks for your help anyway man, appreciate it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah after watching countless video's i think i found out how to make it work. It just seems that the 6000 and up can support video from way more sources... I hope apple carplay can work around this, i'm think it will replace the appradio fuction on the unit. 

So wait wait wait.... is it impossible to play purchased ipod video content on our headunits? I got it to work through USB, but what about video files on our ipods. I saw the ipod controll demonstration videos from pioneer that show that video can be selected but on mine it's grey'd out. I do remember seeing a message that it says that it won't play because of it being protected content, but that's only when i play it from the phone as you would netflix and it's giving the output to screen. I'm getting more and more dissappointed with this unit. My old kenwood used to play vids off my iphone 3gs all the time.... i feel like they are taking steps backward.