• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

backup do other users. we have long been asking to make backup. but nobody helps. we have only made the backup themselves

i have backup da120/x8600bt/4000nex

yesterday helped restore x8600bt (4000nex)

I can help you. but you have to disassemble the unit and remove the SD card. if you are willing. I'll help you. we have experience in the recovery of 20+ devices

Hola, Tengo un error del sistema avh 8600bt. Quito la tarjeta pero no encontré ningún lugar para descargar el software de copia de seguridad. ¿Puedes enviarme el enlace? ¡Te lo agradezco!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with my AppRadio 4 (SPH-DA120) and found a new SD card with the image on eBay. If anyone is interested, here is a link to the one I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-SD-card-for-the-AppRadio4-SPH-DA120-AVIC-5000NEX/162717730303

I opened up my unit and replaced the old SD card with the one that I bought. My unit is now working :)

EDIT December 2017:

BTW, I just saw the comments below after checking for a friend that had the same issue with his 7000. I was just trying to help out others by pointing out the method I used. I have no affiliation to the seller (and your 0 sold counter is wrong - because for sure I bought one). Anyways, thanks for the "welcoming" replies and assumptions.

I had the same problem with my AppRadio 4 (SPH-DA120) and found a new SD card with the image on eBay. If anyone is interested, here is a link to the one I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-SD-card-for-the-AppRadio4-SPH-DA120-AVIC-5000NEX/162717730303

I opened up my unit and replaced the old SD card with the one that I bought. My unit is now working :)

10 available / 0 sold   :mrgreen:

good try

• 1 month later...