software error screen

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hello members. My 7200 NEX has been acting funny over the last few weeks. Taking longer to boot up. This morning the may wouldn't display (kept going to the main menu) Then later I looked down and saw the software error screen. Now it it just shows Pioneer loading then the the NEX screen which goes on and off a few times then just a black screen. Experts, it this topical for the software corruption? Is the SD card internal or external? And if someone has an image (US) can you share it please? Any instructions on how to do the SD card fix if you think that's it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

I have a Pioneer sph da120 and the SD card has recently corrupted, i have a new SD card on the way,

can anyone please help me to locate the EU version as the older links are no longer available, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
On 14/5/2020 at 5:51 PM, hgalln said:

Hi everyone,

I have a Pioneer sph da120 and the SD card has recently corrupted, i have a new SD card on the way,

can anyone please help me to locate the EU version as the older links are no longer available, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

+1 thank you