AVIC411.com

Problem with Advertiser from Ad on Avic411.com

Not knowing where to post this, I went to this Forum. I have been using this forum (NEX) for info and to help others where i can. On may 22,2014 I clicked on one of the ads, Onlinecarstereo.com, and ordered a video splitter/amplifier, paid with paypal. On May 27, I called to inquire as to status, I was told the item was discontinued, so he changed the order to 1 he had in stock. I was told it was being shipped that day.   Here it is June 6, 2014 and the status has not changed. When i track the shipment, ups states that shipping label was created may 27. I have emailed them and no answer. I went to their Facebook page and all the reviews were 1 star rating. I ordered the same unit from Amazon yesterday June 5, and guaranteed to be in my hands Saturday, June 7. And total cost including 2 day shipping, was 9.00 less.

I just wanted to let members know my experience with this advertiser, and apparently I am not alone.UPS: Tracking Information.pdf