AVIC411.com

Anybody have a Hyundai Splash Screen?

Hey drenyce311, do you have PSD of your splash you could send me? it is a challenge hunting down all those logos! 

so i created Chrysler dark horse splash. i should probably change the background texture to something leathery. but still doesn't look bad.

post-2004-0-07958900-1403368068_thumb.jpg

Hey drenyce311, do you have PSD of your splash you could send me? it is a challenge hunting down all those logos! 

so i created Chrysler dark horse splash. i should probably change the background texture to something leathery. but still doesn't look bad.

actually yea I do. Give me your email. I can email it to you

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I just upgraded the radio in my wife's 2010 Hyundai Tucson, from an AVIC-Z130BT to an AVIC-7000NEX w/ maestro SW kit. To say the very least, it is awesome!

I'm looking for a good splash screen for her radio to boot up with. I would like for it to be the Hyundai logo to make it LOOK LIKE it's OEM. Can someone possibly point me in the right direction?

Here,

I Made these two for my Hyunai Genesis Coupe. The first one should work just fine for you.

ZF57M70.jpg

GflrS1r.jpg