AVIC411.com

Please explain condi hack for new user

First of all hello to all. I'm newbie and have some questions. What exactly does the condi hack install. Does it add app radio. Also what type of navigation is included. Does it change the operating system to window's CE. Once installed can I then use it just like Wiindows. I have the X930BT. If someone could please explain all the features that are added, it would be greatly appreciated. I do understand how to perform the hack, just want more info on all that is included in it. Thanks in advance.

Don

I've read mostly bad stuff happens when it's used.  There's an entire thread on how to undo the damage it has done to some systems.  There are at least two versions and one is dangerous and one is maybe ok.  What is it you are trying to accomplish?  I haven't needed to use it.

I have the X9310BT system.  Reading this forum it is supposedly the same hardware as the X930BT but possibly different software.

I don't believe you can add apps to the X930BT.  I think you can add apps to your android device and plug it in to one of the external input cables and us it that way or through bluetooth and do something with Appradio if it is on your X930BT.

I have not used an iphone or android device with my system so I'm not an expert in that area.  You should try some searches in the http://avic411.com/index.php?/forum/53-pioneer-avic-navigation-units/ section of the forum for appradio and android.

Do you know if the condi hack comes with the navigation. If so which nav system. I still don't quite understand exactly what this hack installs as far as operating system. I have read some of the forums and know where to download and install the hack, but not sure what all is included in it and it is possible you may not either as you have not installed? Thanks for your response and I will continue digging into the forum.