AVIC411.com

I am going to be installing a z130bt into my 07 grand cherokee in a few days,

I purchased unit used and it came with the sirius sccc1 tuner, and CD-SB10 interface.  There was no antenna for it.  Seller says he never used the sirius.  Anyways.

a couple questions.  I have the XMD-1000 and pioneer interface from a previous pioneer headunit I had, I have read I wont be able to use this on the z130.  Is that correct? 

Would a combination work? the XMD-1000 and the CD-SB10 interface?  My jeep has sirius from the factory (seperate receiver, not build in with headunit), is it possible to hook that up to the z130?  As far as using the factory antenna from my jeep, I've read that is possible, by extending the antenna wire. 

I guess my other option is purchasing the XM receiver from pioneer (gex-p920xm).  What about the gex-p910xm?

also as far as antenna for the sirius, the connector on the antenna I have from XMD-1000, I believe I have read is same, just removing the connector?  And as far as buying a pioneer receiver, IPbus cable and antenna should be the same (as XMD-1000) if I came across one without em?

Thank you in advance

Jason