AVIC411.com

new to me avalanche with x920bt

Good morning, Been trolling and reading but have a few ??

New to me 04 avalanche with an X920bt

1. no additional menu options--all greyed out --I'm assuming something do do with lockout or bypass--plan to pull unit to look at wires and if needed do the yellow/blk wire swap

2. iphone 5 pandora issue-truck has a usb cord and a 3.5mm jack- when hooked up with lightning usb cable i see pandora on the HU screen, the song name and track time is running but no sound.

3. brightness--nav map brightness is a killer at night--- will check the illum wire when I pull out but is there an adjustment?

4. wiring diagram for an 04 av-- where is the best place to find one?

It's been way to many years since I've messed with these, last one was when supertuner just came out----many moons ago.

Again,

Thanks for the help

OK, after hrs of dicking with this unit

moved the yellow/black mute wire over one space and icons un-grayed, the green brake wire looks to be on a 12+v line, will check with meter

iphone 5 pandora still will not play with HU icon, I can see the song and the counter is running but no sound

brightness------hold mode for a few seconds and a menu pops up---yea

I checked the info and it's at version 5.0--is this the correct version for an x920bt?

how does the app interface work?

Thanks for the help

• 7 months later...