AVIC411.com

Recently I have been having an issue with my AVIC-x920bt. It has been working flawlessly until about a week ago and I have no idea what happened. When I turn on my vehicle, the deck normally turns on, sometimes it doesnt (as you can see in the video). But what is strange is when it DOES turn on, the headunit displays random things, such as lines (static) and then turns off. Sometimes it will show the splash screen but it will still turn off. My buttons are still illuminated and the hu seems to be getting power. It doesnt play anything, no sound and the buttons do nothing. The following is a video of what happens.

Please help me! 

Any suggestions or questions are welcome!

Thank you,

ekujestar

• 2 weeks later...

bump

i would like to know how to fix this as well.

happened to me today when i got out of work.

it was working while i was driving to work and it rebooted by itself.

i thought it was nothing but

when i got out of work it was exactly like shown in video.

black and white stripe then nothing.

when i press and hold the eject button it seems to try to eject a cd though.

to anybody that has any tips please help out.

thanks!

• 1 month later...
Recently I have been having an issue with my AVIC-x920bt. It has been working flawlessly until about a week ago and I have no idea what happened. When I turn on my vehicle, the deck normally turns on, sometimes it doesnt (as you can see in the video). But what is strange is when it DOES turn on, the headunit displays random things, such as lines (static) and then turns off. Sometimes it will show the splash screen but it will still turn off. My buttons are still illuminated and the hu seems to be getting power. It doesnt play anything, no sound and the buttons do nothing. The following is a video of what happens.

Please help me! 

Any suggestions or questions are welcome!

Thank you,

ekujestar

My unit is doing the exact same thing.  Apparently, nobody on here has any answers.  Checked the Pioneer support site, and the flat rate repair fee for this unit is $230.  I guess I'll go that route, although by the time I pay someone to take it and and put it back in, I will have spent half of what the unit costs.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...