AVIC411.com

Difference between X930BT and X9310BT

I am new to this forum and prior to posting I did looked for the answers to my question, but couldn't find one.  Last christmas I bought the Pioneer AVIC-9310BT and just go around on installing it last week.  I am interested in upgrading the maps and to the latest version.  I read a lot about it on this forum and many thanks to every one for the info.  My question to you all is, is X8310BT is same as X930BT the files that I downloaded will work for my unit?  Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

AVIC-X9310BT and AVIC-X930BT are the same unit, only difference is the model number.  I have the x9310bt and had no problems with any of the updates. If you do the software upgrades it basically turns it into an AVIC-x940BT. This is definitly the place to learn about it too. There is a lot on information in these forums. Read as much as you can before jumping in. The upgrades aren't hard. They will take about 30 minutes or so of you sitting in your car with it on waiting for the update to complete.