AVIC411.com

x930 to 4.6/5.1, ucom issue / Program Forced Write, no iPhone 5s audio

So I found the 2012 maps, and installed them on my X930BT. Updated Bluetooth.

Installed the 4.6 update for the x940 from Pioneer's site - that appears to largely have worked, with one exception:

When it rebooted after the install, it went to the Program Forced Write, and per the doc should have had an upgrade to 8.05 (my 930 has 8.01), but it only showed '------' on the SD card.

The unit appears to function okay beyond that, except for the one major function I want!

I removed my 30 pin connector CD-IU51V and plugged in a CD-IU52. Recognized as an accessory, etc, album art. But no audio. Hoping hoping that upgrading to 8.05 is the last step needed there?

What is needed / am I missing with the ucom update? (or with the lightning audio in general?)

I upgraded my 920 to 2013 status and had issues with the ucom update, I tried sd and usb but it would not read the card just showed ---- I have not done the condihack, is that a requirement before using ucom? And like you my 5 does not work like I want it to. I borrowed the kids 4 and using iu51v it seemed to work with app radio excluding motion x and the additional fee. I would like to get the 5 working but I think more hardware is needed due to apples video out setup.

do not use any version of condihack, you just don't need it anymore.  sorry I mentioned it at all.  I was just seeing if you had accidentally used it.

your original post says you have X930BT.  now you say you have issues with 920.  I don't know anything about the 920, sorry.

my versions after the 2013 update are 5.0 and 3.32 for bluetooth