AVIC411.com

avic d3 bypass

sorry everybody... disregard the bypass!!! that's partially right. you also have to take out the mute wire and pin it on the emtpy spot on the bottom of the mute wire. then ground it. so on the preout plug... remove the mute wire...pin it to the bottom of it (just right below the mute wire) and ground it with the green and black wire. sorry for the confusion. i just installed 4 of them d3's today! i will post the picture of the pinouts tonight or tomorrow. definately works!!! ipod function is awesome!!! sorry again for the confusion!!!

sorry everybody... disregard the bypass!!! that's partially right. you also have to take out the mute wire and pin it on the emtpy spot on the bottom of the mute wire. then ground it. so on the preout plug... remove the mute wire...pin it to the bottom of it (just right below the mute wire) and ground it with the green and black wire. sorry for the confusion. i just installed 4 of them d3's today! i will post the picture of the pinouts tonight or tomorrow. definately works!!! ipod function is awesome!!! sorry again for the confusion!!!

Yep, this works. the Mute wire moove on the RCA harness is the key.