AVIC411.com

Double-DIN car stereo that mirrors Android with touch?

Does there exist a double-DIN head unit that mirrors Android with touch control?

Maybe something with HDMI input and a USB touch output that puts the Android video output directly on the display.

I think I understand AppRadio and I think that's not what I'm looking for.  I don't think MirrorLink is what I'm looking for either.

I want to plug an Android stick directly into the stereo and display the Android stick's video output unmodified.  Easy enough with any HU that has A/V inputs, BUT I want to control it via touch using the HU itself.

Here's an example of what I'm wanting:

However, I'm looking for that in a complete head unit with built-in tuner and not just a screen.

Does such a thing exist?  I know some people have built Android car PCs or used tablets in place of the HU, but I'd like an HU-based solution so I have instant music when the car starts and FM radio.

• 6 months later...

белое кружевное платье киев краÑное платье за 500руб в омÑке купить платье на выпуÑкной в начальной

платье вÑзаное платье малышу платье Ð´Ð»Ñ ÑередрÑной Ñвальбы фото веры брежневой ее платье бежевое

платье из винила в моÑкве платье футлÑÑ€ Ð°Ñ‚Ð»Ð°Ñ Ñтрейч зеленое платье mango платье на новый год 50 размер

вÑтавкой как вÑзать крючком платье на 6 меÑÑцев Ñвадебное платье романовой аделаида платье allyfashion

1007 платье прозрачное шифоновое платье zac posen 2011 платье Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð´ÐµÐ²Ð¾Ñ‡ÐºÐ¸ v Ñочетание черное платье и