AVIC411.com

I have the App, but I seem to be having a problem with navigation.  I can be at a (known) given location 75 miles from home, plug in Go Home and the calculation appears.  The map shows my progress as I drive home, but the sequence of turns, distance to turns, distance to home and ETA never appears.  The route list seems locked on the right even though the vehicle on the map is shown as moving.  I also hear no vocal guidance even though I paid for it and have it installed.  There are no instructions that I can find in the manual that tell you how to trigger the start of the navigation process.  Pushing the start button on my iPhone or on the AR3 screen does nothing, pushing the Navigate button does nothing either.  So while I can see the GPS is working, does this App not give you automatic sequencing of waypoints with verbal commands?  Does it not give you a countdown ETA as you get closer to the destination?  I bought this thinking it would... but it either isn't working or its not really intuitive.  All this and there's no way to email tech support at MotionX.