AVIC411.com

Street names not showing up on map when just using map mode

Hi guys,

New here, great info on this site and thank you for it. I just recently upgraded from an f700bt to an NEX-6000. So far, I love the unit and its features. Bypass worked great as well. My question is, how do I get it to show me street names while I am in map mode? My old f700bt would show almost all street names all the time, regardless of whether or not it had a route inputed or just on the map screen. The 6000 doesn't show me anything except for the one I am currently driving on. I've tried using the different modes such as 2D, 3D, etc. to see if that would do the trick and I've also tried putting it in close, normal, and far zoom modes..didn't work.

Any help/ideas is greatly appreciated!

• 5 months later...

HI,

Sorry to bring up an old post, I have looked on the manual for street names to be displayed, but can not find how to show all street names, I get a few, but still missing loads. Tekki said it was in the manual on how to do this, but I can find it, does anyone know?

Thanks

Koush