AVIC411.com

Further proof my ipod secret works

With replys saying my trick doesnt work, here is visual proof:

Image 2037: ipod and cd-ib100 connector

Image 2038: ipod connected normally with pioneer screen locking you out of ipod direct functioning

Image 2041:ipod connected after my method, with me able to use ipod functions directly (notice the song displayed on ipod is same as avic's display)

post-5153-12872751817247_thumb.jpg

post-5153-12872751818026_thumb.jpg

post-5153-12872751818817_thumb.jpg

where do you think I got it, with a bunch of other great ones? this very website. go to the custom backrounds forum, click on the large thread/ gallery with about 22 pages worth of replys, and poke around...you will find more backrounds than you know what to do with

ya, i posted it in another thread, but here it is again:

Step #1) Turn on your car so that the radio is functioning.

Step #2) Keep the ipod unplugged from the radio, but keep the ipod in one hand and the radio connection in the other.

Step #3) Hold down the play button on the ipod, and before the ipod powers off plug it into the radio. You will know if you did this wrong if you plug the ipod into the radio and it powers back on immediately. This means that you shut it off before plugging it in. In order for this to work, you must hold down the play button and continue holding it until the ipod shuts off after it is plugged in.

Step #4) Turn the ipod back on. You’ll see the “Pioneer†screen, but if you give it a few seconds, and then press the menu button, you’ll notice that you can navigate the ipod windows just as you should have been able to normally.

takes a couple of tries to get the timing, so don't give up if you dont succeed at first

• 1 month later...