AVIC411.com

Has anyone had trouble updating the Z110bt with the CNSD-210FM update? The first SD installed with no problem but as it finished a message appeared on the screen "wrong SD card insert correct SD card". I inserted the second SD card but it didn't finish the installation. I've tried re-installing 1.001.000 but the message still appears on the screen. When I take the SD card out I get another message "no SD available. Insert SD to continue"  any other function is inaccessible.

post-119535-0-46982700-1407618077_thumb.jpg

post-119535-0-95925500-1407618093_thumb.jpg

Has anyone had trouble updating the Z110bt with the CNSD-210FM update? The first SD installed with no problem but as it finished a message appeared on the screen "wrong SD card insert correct SD card". I inserted the second SD card but it didn't finish the installation. I've tried re-installing 1.001.000 but the message still appears on the screen. When I take the SD card out I get another message "no SD available. Insert SD to continue"  any other function is inaccessible.

I've successfully updated my Z110bt with the 2013 Maps.  I suggest you format your SD card.  If you're using WINDOWS, make sure you uncheck "Quick Format".  Then copy over the files to the SD card with nothing else on the card.  See if this works.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...