AVIC411.com

Changing the shortcuts - 4000NEX

Just installed the new HU yesterday and everything seems to be functional for the most part , but thats another story. Except for some reason i am unable to change the source icons on the home screen.  There is a video from pioneer showing a man drag, for example, the SiriusXM icon up into the bar to replace a seldom used one... but I am unable to drag any of them... is there a setting im missing somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, Finally had the time to take care of this, it was indeed the fact that I had left the HB wire disconnected.  Spending the extra time to get the entire center console out didn't really appeal to me so I got a bypass and it worked perfectly. But now I have another problem...  Everything is installed and working great. Now i need the serial number off the unit and I don't want to open up the dash again if i don't have to. 

Does anyone know an additional way to get the serial # ?  I looked but didnt seem to find any info screens containing it.