AVIC411.com
Sign in to follow this  
vietnight

Front/sode Camera!

Anyone here use front and side camera?

I currently have Pioneer ND-BC6 for my backup camera, which i can't use it for front. I am looking for a front camera and side camera anyone know a better one?

Thanks,

I have the 8000NEX, coupled with the Rydeen 360 camera.  This unit gives me a 360 view (as the name implies) when parking - front, rear, left and right cameras, that allow you to see the entire view b/c the "brain" of the system stitches each camera into 1 view.  You'll see this type of system in Infiniti's and Nissan's.  Ford is due to come out with them in the 2015 F150s.  For all of the others who don't get this in their stock vehicle, you can integrate this system into it.  See the link below.  Good luck.  

http://www.rydeenmobile.com/360DVR/360DVR.html

The vendor (Del Rey Customs) in the youtube video is who I purchased it from.  They shipped it to me since I don't live in CA.  

Not as bad as the first video makes it seem but I have this feature on my 2014 x5 and I never use it, so not worth $635 to me when I already have a rear view and I can get a front view camera for my truck for ~$35.