AVIC411.com

F60DAB (EU NEX) maps update help

Fellow owners of AVIC-f60dab who has already installed maps update please help. After installation of update from naviextras I've found out that I have only one language available in the system, and I can't find how to add languages. So can anyone send me language files from your update USB stick. I need Lang_English.zip.stm and Lang_Russian.zip.stm from (USB stick):\synctool\updates\content\lang\. And voices from (USB stick):\synctool\updates\content\voice\.

Or if anyone have any ideas how I can find them or recover navi in my system please advice.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hi Kolos403, i too have this exact issue, i came across this issue on the 11th of september the same day pioneer released their last firmware update for our unit. i've spoken to Pioneer and Northolt Audio Repairs in middlesex in the UK and neither have been any use to me whatsoever, when i spoke to the engineers at both Pioneer and Northolt i was told i'd have to send my unit in for repair to have the issue resolved at MY OWN EXPENSE! fooking ridiculous! 

i can't believe they haven't released a fix this yet, i've emailed naviextras, processed two support tickets and i haven't got much more than, "Your support is being dealt with, please be patient during this time" and i created the support ticket on the 18th. Your the first person i've come across with the same issue, have you found a fix for this yourself or are you still on the hunt for a solution?

I've gone to some extent to try and get the voices and the english language file back, data recovery software, trawling the internet for many many hours trying to find these files are next to impossible, i think the only option is to find someone who has our unit that hasn't used naviextras toolbox yet to send us the files we require from their flash drive, i think thats going to be our only hope.......

Will keep you updated on any developments.

• 3 weeks later...

The same thing has happend to me - after installing the update from naviextras on my new AVIC-f60dab I am down to spanish only as GUI language for the Navi app. I tried a factory rest, installing the latest Firmware and restting the settings in the Navi app but I cannot return the unit to its original settings. Has anyone made any progress on this subject since the last post?

Two questions:

- what was the date of release current maps ( Q4 2013 ) - I'm curious if they will release Q1 2014 this year.

- why maps for pioneer are so late and out of date? - for example Navigon released Q3 2014. Clarion and Alpine can download Q1 2014.

I tried to contact Pioneer for this but they told me that it is operated by naviextras and thet have nothing to do with it... Naviextras of course told me that they won't tell me when they will release new maps.

• 2 weeks later...

from pioneer;

"We have opened an internal trouble ticket and our developers are working on the case.
We already know about this issue because we have received a plenty of customer complaint about this issue, so we handle this case with high priority.
As we plan, the customers will get the missing language and voice files through Naviextras Toolbox, offered as an usual update. 

We are going to inform you as soon as we receive any news. Until then we would like to ask for your kind patience and understanding."

• 2 years later...