AVIC411.com

Convert Radio Frequencies From US to EU? PIONEER NEX SYSTEM

Hi . I recently bought the Pioneer NEX4000 and installed it to my vehicle , I'm from south east  asian   , Everything work perfectly .  love the system and can't wait for the carplay upgrade  . I know that system is not for asian market but try to ask maybe some pioneer engineer here. 

in my country we are using the difference FM frequencies it's end up the same as European Radio such as 91 MHZ . the frequencies step on NEX 4000 like 91.1... 91.3.... 91.5 

does anyone know you to change the radio frequencies step from 200hz to 50/100hz to get the Fm signal . I read a lot about buying an antenna adapter for converting the frequencies  step but it seem  doesn't stable . 

at my home I bought 2 audio system from US and it's turn out I can go to the setting and change the frequencies Radio step from 200hz to 50/100 /hz and in my opinion this frequencies can change by software not the hardware 

could be nice if pioneer NEX system have this feature  for more international customer like me > please help  ( may be hidden menu or small firmware to flash ) 

thanks you 

Too bad I already had the NEX4000 . buying the new system now it's impossible for me  . does anyone has any ideal? or what about the antenna adapter  I check it out on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USA-Auto-Radio-FM-Converter-for-EUROPEAN-frequencies-Band-expander-0-1MHz-shift-/251594687516?nma=true&si=sKwt2tFlzkTOOIRfgn2g4tLDjYg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

does anyone success installed it ?