AVIC411.com

iPhone 6 phone issues

Has anyone noticed any issues with the new iPhone 6 and the 8000NEX? I replaced my 5 with the 6 today, and when dialing a call, the phone says it's connected to the ACIV but there is no phone audio during the call.. Normally, when a call is made, whatever I am listenng to mutes and I can hear the rings. With the 6, the current music or radio continues, no rings heard through the NEX, but the phone is dialing. Once connected, I have to change the source from AVIC to phone, and use the phone directly.

I haven't made any voice calls through it, but when I have had issues with Siri.  The first time, Siri could hear me and was responding, but the audio didn't come through the AVIC.  Subsequent attempts worked fine, but when Siri was done the music didn't start back up.  I also noticed that the "talk" icon that shows up on the AVIC when going into Siri now turns blue when she's listening/speaking.

Moved from iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 today, connected via USB1 and BlueTooth to 6000NEX.  This is the same setup I've used before without really any problems. 

Do a "Reset all settings" from your iPhone and it will fix the issues.

I ended up just doing a full erase and reset and re-entered my settings and re-downloaded my apps. In some ways, a clean install is best anyway. I can just bring in the apps that I want and start fresh. I was also using various beta versions of iOS 8 on my 5 and that was the last iCloud backup that I did.