AVIC411.com

iTunes Radio w/CarPlay issue

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who was able to host the firmware updates over the last day or two... was a big help.  I wanted to bring up an issue I noticed with my 4000nex (updated to 1.06)  Most of the carplay apps seem to function as intended except for Music.  I am able to hear audio when playing genius mixes but NOT when selecting a stations in iTunes Radio.  It appears as if the head unit 'thinks' it IS playing something but no audio ever comes through.  I tried this while the phone was on wifi as well as LTE and 4G but haven't had any luck.  Could i have an option set incorrectly some where?  Could iTunes Match be causing a problem somehow?

Appreciate any help, thanks.

D~

Turns out that at some point I guess i had turned off Cellular Data for some apps... the popup on the phone as telling me  this and asking if i wanted to enable it but i hadnt noticed it until later.  works great now, but this is the first month I will go over on my data usage.  Figures, i just got out of my original unlimited data plan about 7 months ago.