AVIC411.com

AV Input advice, please

AV2 seems to input ok

AV1, whether set to video etc makes no difference, I can select the AV1 and get the blank screen but no sound ??

I was getting audio via a DAB device when I tested, redirected to AV1 and no sound

(I've later also tried using my phone with a jack to coaxial termination wires but no sounds from my phone either, its supposed to be for iPod so I can't see why my phone shouldn't work)

Does it automatically suppress the A/V input unless you supply video too ?

Or you are forced to use the front AV2 for audio only inputs ? or some other troubleshooting I can do because I've done about all I think I can do

I really need to know because I'm thinking of getting a DAB adapter that integrates video and audio, ( the dab one I got with its own display seems to have its own faults, what luck for me)

of course I'm wanting to use the rear audio input but not sure if there is a H/W fault with AV2 ?

Really grateful, esp. if someone uses AV1 and can confirm how you are using it......I guess I could use the front AV but it will look a lot messier if I have to route wires around that way

My device is AVIC F710 thank you