AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Good day.

I tried changing the language on my Pioneer AVIC-MRZ99 from Japanese to English. I have managed to delete important files in the process and now it wont work. Is there a way to get round that and re install the firmware from the beginning?

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed to delete some folders while trying to paste. Now the the system will not work at all. Somebody please assist. I would love to get it to work again

I do have a complete backup of an mrz99, let me know exactly what you have deleted and I'll post it somewhere.

The other thing to try is to use the other APP folder, just delete /DATA/PRG.FLG if it exists or create it if it doesn't.

Dear dzo, 

Thank you so much for your contribution of changing the language from japanese to english. I have an AVIC-MRZ02 and I successfully converted it to english. Can you please update the files so I can have a blue background as well?

Thank you in advance,

Andy 

Dear dzo, 

Thank you so much for your contribution of changing the language from japanese to english. I have an AVIC-MRZ02 and I successfully converted it to english. Can you please update the files so I can have a blue background as well?

Thank you in advance,

Andy 

Did you use the zip from post 169?

What color is the original background?

I've used the V2.1 mrz02_update.zip from your download page. The original background is light greyi/white with a little yellowish.

Is it dark grey with white text? If so, my blue background won't work because it needs black text.

These are the only backgrounds I could find in the mrz02 image file.

b1851.bmp

b1852.bmp

b1853.bmp

Is it any of these? The third is the mrz99 background.

hi everybody

Does any one know how to edit the radio Preset files?

In both FM options there are radio stattions which are preset from factory and i gather that there must be a file in PRO 0 or PRO 1 or elsewhere that can be edited in order to set one's favorite presets.... any ideas?