AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Привет. Ðе получаетÑÑ ÑƒÑтановить английÑкий Ñзык на MRZ07. Делаю по инÑтрукции, удалил и Ñкопировал файлы PF090JPJPN.LNG и PF110JPJPN.LNG, результата нет, Ñзык оÑталÑÑ ÑпонÑкий. Пробовал разные файлы, в какой то момент вÑе надпиÑи вообще иÑчезли, Ñкопировал родные файлы, но Ñто не помогло. ВоÑÑтановить ÑпонÑкий помогло полное копирование каталога LANGDATA. Еще пробовал Ñкрипт Dzo. Вроде бы пишет что процеÑÑ Ð²Ñ‹Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð½ÐµÐ½, но файлы не заменены. ЕÑли их Ñначала удалить, то файлы копируютÑÑ, но результата нет. Помогите, пожалуйÑта, Ñкажите, что можно еще Ñделать? Ðебольшое уточнение. Даже без файлов PF090JPJPN.LNG и PF110JPJPN.LNG  Ð¿Ñ€ÐµÐºÑ€Ð°Ñно работал ÑпонÑкий шрифт. Такое может быть?

Hello. I can not install English on MRZ07. I do the instructions, deleted and copied the files PF090JPJPN.LNG and PF110JPJPN.LNG, the result is not, the language remained Japanese. Tried different files, at some point all the inscriptions disappeared altogether, copied native files, but it did not help. To restore Japanese, the full copying of the LANGDATA directory helped. I also tried the Dzo script. It seems that the process is executed, but the files are not replaced. If you delete them first, the files are copied, but there is no result. Help, please, tell me, what else can I do?

Small clarification. Even without the files PF090JPJPN.LNG and PF110JPJPN.LNG, the Japanese font worked fine. Can this be?

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Попробовал заменить картинку, получилоÑÑŒ. КÑтати, при выборе одного из 4 Ñзыков в наÑтройках ничего не менÑетÑÑ, а внизу ÐºÐ°ÐºÐ°Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾ надпиÑÑŒ поÑвлÑетÑÑ.

I tried to replace the image, the background changed. By the way, when you select one of the 4 languages in the settings, nothing changes, and below that some kind of inscription appears.

Привет. Ðе получаетÑÑ ÑƒÑтановить английÑкий Ñзык на MRZ07. Делаю по инÑтрукции, удалил и Ñкопировал файлы PF090JPJPN.LNG и PF110JPJPN.LNG, результата нет, Ñзык оÑталÑÑ ÑпонÑкий. Пробовал разные файлы, в какой то момент вÑе надпиÑи вообще иÑчезли, Ñкопировал родные файлы, но Ñто не помогло. ВоÑÑтановить ÑпонÑкий помогло полное копирование каталога LANGDATA. Еще пробовал Ñкрипт Dzo. Вроде бы пишет что процеÑÑ Ð²Ñ‹Ð¿Ð¾Ð»Ð½ÐµÐ½, но файлы не заменены. ЕÑли их Ñначала удалить, то файлы копируютÑÑ, но результата нет. Помогите, пожалуйÑта, Ñкажите, что можно еще Ñделать? Ðебольшое уточнение. Даже без файлов PF090JPJPN.LNG и PF110JPJPN.LNG прекраÑно работал ÑпонÑкий шрифт. Такое может быть?

Hello. I can not install English on MRZ07. I do the instructions, deleted and copied the files PF090JPJPN.LNG and PF110JPJPN.LNG, the result is not, the language remained Japanese. Tried different files, at some point all the inscriptions disappeared altogether, copied native files, but it did not help. To restore Japanese, the full copying of the LANGDATA directory helped. I also tried the Dzo script. It seems that the process is executed, but the files are not replaced. If you delete them first, the files are copied, but there is no result. Help, please, tell me, what else can I do?

Small clarification. Even without the files PF090JPJPN.LNG and PF110JPJPN.LNG, the Japanese font worked fine. Can this be?

Видимо вы не тот файл удалÑете Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð·Ð°Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ‹, у Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð¶Ðµ были пуÑтые окна? Это уже хорошо Ñто значит что вы удалили то что нужно и теперь нужно уÑтановить английÑкий файл но не забывайте его переименовать иначе магнитолла его не увидит и будут пуÑтые окна, замену производите в обоих prg

Apparently you did not delete the file for replacement, did you have empty windows? This is already good, it means that you have deleted what you need and now you need to install the English file, but do not forget to rename it otherwise the magnetoller will not see it and there will be blank windows, replace it in both prg

CпаÑибо за подÑказку, была Ñ‚Ð°ÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¼Ñ‹Ñль. Ð’ PRG1 каталог APL пуÑтой. Работаю только Ñ PRG0. Думаю можно выÑÑнить какой файл отвечает за Ñзык поочередным удалением.

Thanks for the help, there was such an idea. In PRG1, the APL directory is empty. I work only with PRG0. I think you can find out which file is responsible for yourself.

CпаÑибо за подÑказку, была Ñ‚Ð°ÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¼Ñ‹Ñль. Ð’ PRG1 каталог APL пуÑтой. Работаю только Ñ PRG0. Думаю можно выÑÑнить какой файл отвечает за Ñзык поочередным удалением.

Thanks for the help, there was such an idea. In PRG1, the APL directory is empty. I work only with PRG0. I think you can find out which file is responsible for yourself.

Правильно мыÑлишь))) Ðе Ñ‚Ñ‹ первый кто ÑтолкнулÑÑ Ñ Ð¿ÑƒÑтыми окнами

Correct think))) Do not you are the first who encountered empty windows

Ð’ÑÑ‘ получилоÑÑŒ! Заменил файл PF110JPENG.LNG на PF110JPJPN.LNG, предварительно его переименовал.

Everything worked out! Replaced the file PF110JPENG.LNG on PF110JPJPN.LNG, previously renamed it.

I've translated the Japanese language strings for the MRZ99 to English. 

I figured out the format of the LNG file, dumped the Japanese, translated all the strings using google translate, then rebuilt the file.

Some of the English is not perfect but it makes the system much more usable. 

I've tested it with APP firmware version 3.070200 (installed with platform version 3.000600), other versions may not work.

If the old language file is 93627 bytes long then this will almost certainly work.

To install this, unzip the attachment attachicon.gifmrz99english.zip and put the PF090JPJPN.LNG file on an sd card. (130905 bytes, md5sum is cb3f9cb76330704cc171e2b0acb9f6ad)

Get into testmode by holding the NAVI button (left button with Japanese writing on it) and pressing right..left..right..left..right..left and then release NAVI.

Go to the last entry on the first page (File Maintenance in Japanese) and press MENU (right button with Japanese writing on it) 

This opens the file manager which is in English and fairly obvious.

Make a backup of /USER as described elsewhere on avic411.com

Look in /USER to see if there is a file named  PRG.FLG

if there is, then the system uses /USER/PRG1, otherwise it uses /USER/PRG0

You can check the file versions by looking at  /USER/PRGx/PF090APL.HTM (where x is 0 or 1 depending on PRG.FLG)

go to  /USER/PRGx/APL/LANGDATA/

delete  PF090JPJPN.LNG

go to /SD, copy the new PF090JPJPN.LNG and paste it into LANGDATA where the old one was.

Switch off the power and when it restarts, it should be in English....

This worked for me but obviously is not 100% safe, be very careful in the file manager.

Update: There's now an installer that also changes the background and most of the important images with japanese text.

Find it here:

https://github.com/dzo/mrz99/releases

Thank you,

dzo, It works perfectly on pioneer carrozzeria avic-mrz06, 

Thanks once again.

Hello! Many times I read this forum, it is very interesting, great work has been done! Unfortunately, I do not have a radio tape recorder from the MRZ series, this raises a question. I have a tape recorder AVIC ZH77 - can I make English in it, but it's better Russian !!!! The menu is similar, it also goes into the service mode! I will be grateful for any answers and advice!

If you post a link to your backup Image.img, I'll take a look at it and see what the problem is.

Hello Sir and all friends,

From where can I download Boot Disk for Pioneer Carrozzeria MRZ09?

My son accidentally deleted some files, I do not know which ones, now I have lost functionality of the radio, screen powers on, that is all, I am unable to use any option/menu.

Please help

Dear all,

I can fix MRZ 03,   MRZ 05, MRZ 07 and MRZ 09 as well as others to read ENGLISH instead of Japanese. Also I have a special antenna transformer that can allow the radio to reach all your FM stations for Europe. Further than that I also have the adapter for USB and JACK 3.5 mm etc. I also have maps for Europe which can be easily installed.

The language change is for free, so is the date /time settings.

However you will have to send me the unit and once I fix it I can return it to you.

Drop me a line in a Private Message here as I can not publish my email and I will come in touch with you either via Whatsapp or Viber so please add your number.

The antenna adaptor/converter costs about 20 euro, the adapter for USB and Jack 3.5 mm for your audio/phone is about 10 euro and the maps are between 12 to 20 euros depending on the country, full Europe is about 45. Shipping to Cyprus should not be more than 20 euros. I am NOT selling anything I do this as a hobby but the costs must be covered by you.

I hope this is not understood as an advert because I dont charge anything.

Best

Fanourio