AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Does anybody know where we can find the MAP file on the MRZ? 

I think that if we locate the map file, which is a map of Japan, somebody can edit that and transform it into map of Europe or country or whatever....

Otherwise i need to know how to install IGO or any other navigator on my MRZ 09.

Any ideas?

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a C program that takes 2 parameters, the filename of an input bitmap and the filename for an output bitmap. Compile it and from a command line do:

fixbmpheader b1853.bmp b1853a.bmp

b1853a should then be the correct size.

Ðе получаетÑÑ, поÑле Ñтого файл не открываетÑÑ. Ðо Ñ Ð½Ð°ÑˆÐµÐ» онлайн конвертер, и выÑÑнил, что правильно конвертировать в 16 бит (5:5:5:1 Hi Color). ПолучаетÑÑ Ð²ÑÑ‘ Ñразу. Проверил.

It does not work, after that the file does not open. But I found an online converter, and found out that it's correct to convert to 16 bits (5: 5: 5: 1 Hi Color). It turns out all at once. Checked.

ЗдравÑтвуйте. Ð¡ÐµÐ³Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ñ Ñделал backup папки USER Ñвоей MRZ06. ПыталÑÑ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ²ÐµÑти на английÑкий, но ничего не получилоÑÑŒ. Пробовал и в ручную и Ñкриптом, вÑÑ‘ равно ЯпонÑкий Ñзык. ПоÑмотрите пожалуйÑта мой backup, в чем может быть дело?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4xXGSg6VKf0YUtCX0lZUTdNTlE

Mr Dzo let me thank you for giving my radio MRZ0047 some life. I used the file that you shareon page 7 if am not wrong NA090jp....it worked on my radio that I posted in another forum as MRZ30047zy or nmdp-w59. There are few threads remaining with Japanese. The CD menu and other few.Do you have the final translation for this. Mine is build 06.

Hi Mr. Dzo.

I am new in this forum, so bear with me.

My Pioneer Carrozzeria AVIC Mrz09 now reads mostly in English, after following the latest zip file except areas where the   Japanese GPS map is involved. One thing though: Is there a way of correcting time zone to +3 GMT. I am in East Africa. Is any able to do so anyway anyhow?. How about changing FM frequencies to read up to 108 Mhz.?

Many thanks to all of you here in advance.

Дорогой Дзо!

Я дошел до Ñтого шага:

delete  PF090JPJPN.LNG

go to /SD, copy the new PF090JPJPN.LNG and paste it into LANGDATA where the old one was.

Ðо Ñкопированный Ñ SD файл невозможно Ñделать PASTE в папку LANGDATA (не подÑвечиваетÑÑ PASTE)

Помогите пожалуйÑта

Dear Dzo!

I reached this step for MRZ99:
"remove PF090JPJPN.LNG
go to / SD, copy the new PF090JPJPN.LNG and paste it into LANGDATA, where was the old one. "

But copied from SD file it is impossible to make PASTE in the folder LANGDATA (not highlighted by PASTE)
help me please

Dear Dzo!

I reached this step for MRZ99:

"remove PF090JPJPN.LNG

go to / SD, copy the new PF090JPJPN.LNG and paste it into LANGDATA, where was the old one. "

But copied from SD file it is impossible to make PASTE in the folder LANGDATA (not highlighted by PASTE)

help me please

Входит в ÑервиÑное меню Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¼Ð¾Ñ‰ÑŒÑŽ testmode и Ñти иконки будут активными

Ñ Ð²Ñ‹Ð´ÐµÐ»ÑÑŽ файл на СД карте, делаю Ñелект, копирую, потом выхожу через меню  в LANGDATA, но уже там иконка паÑте - мёртваÑ