AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Dear all,

I can fix MRZ 03,   MRZ 05, MRZ 07 and MRZ 09 as well as others to read ENGLISH instead of Japanese. Also I have a special antenna transformer that can allow the radio to reach all your FM stations for Europe. Further than that I also have the adapter for USB and JACK 3.5 mm etc. I also have maps for Europe which can be easily installed.

The language change is for free, so is the date /time settings.

However you will have to send me the unit and once I fix it I can return it to you.

Drop me a line in a Private Message here as I can not publish my email and I will come in touch with you either via Whatsapp or Viber so please add your number.

The antenna adaptor/converter costs about 20 euro, the adapter for USB and Jack 3.5 mm for your audio/phone is about 10 euro and the maps are between 12 to 20 euros depending on the country, full Europe is about 45. Shipping to Cyprus should not be more than 20 euros. I am NOT selling anything I do this as a hobby but the costs must be covered by you.

I hope this is not understood as an advert because I dont charge anything.

Best

Fanourio

Does anybody know where we can find the MAP file on the MRZ? 

I think that if we locate the map file, which is a map of Japan, somebody can edit that and transform it into map of Europe or country or whatever....

Otherwise i need to know how to install IGO or any other navigator on my MRZ 09.

Any ideas?

Dear Fanourio, in your post on 13 Sept 2017, you claimed that you have map change facility with you. And now on 19 Oct 2017 you are seeking advice to change map? Please explain.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although I dont feel that I have to explain ANYTHING it is very easy to delete any file from MRZ radios accidentally and never be able to retrieve that file..... before playing it James Bond, did you ever consider that instead of shooting stupid questions? Unlike your type, I am not any scammer as I do not ask for money and I think it was YOU looking for MY help! Well I have news for you my friend, you ARE NOT GETTING ANY! GET A LIFE!

Although I dont feel that I have to explain ANYTHING it is very easy to delete any file from MRZ radios accidentally and never be able to retrieve that file..... before playing it James Bond, did you ever consider that instead of shooting stupid questions? Unlike your type, I am not any scammer as I do not ask for money and I think it was YOU looking for MY help! Well I have news for you my friend, you ARE NOT GETTING ANY! GET A LIFE!

Dear Fanourio, You took me wrong. I did not want you make angry. I was not playing james bond. I did not shoot any stupid question. Please also consider that I waited for more than 40 days and did not receive your reply. However, your recent post made me surprised, that is why I asked.  

Hi all, I'm new here. I have a 2012 Pioneer avic zh77 in Japanese. I read all 21 pages and am blown away at the mods. Exactly what I wished! Conversion to English.

DZO pardon me if I am mistaken, do I back up the files to a SD card as per AVIC development mod forum then search and replace PF090JPJPN.LNG with your file?

I am not very savy with this mod and feared bricking my unit! I'm based in Auckland.

Hi all, I'm new here. I have a 2012 Pioneer avic zh77 in Japanese. I read all 21 pages and am blown away at the mods. Exactly what I wished! Conversion to English.

DZO pardon me if I am mistaken, do I back up the files to a SD card as per AVIC development mod forum then search and replace PF090JPJPN.LNG with your file?

I am not very savy with this mod and feared bricking my unit! I'm based in Auckland.

I'm pretty sure the zh77 is completely different to the mrz77 so it very unlikely my language file will work. Try getting into test mode and post the langdata files here and I'll take a look at them. Don't replace anything though.

hi dzo, thanks for your prompt response. I can't use the "test mode file" it "displyed "test mode fail, turn off acc" however pressing Navi and left right X3 got me into a test mode menu with 41 directories/modes - some in Japanese.

jpg of all the directories attached.

I panicked when I realised there is no escape/reset key to get to the main menu.! I turned of the power to reset. phew. Please advise if that was the correct procedure.

post-147009-0-15673200-1509749450_thumb.jpg

post-147009-0-14593300-1509749473_thumb.jpg

post-147009-0-57833800-1509749492_thumb.jpg

post-147009-0-29310700-1509749429_thumb.jpg

post-147009-0-10751700-1509749500_thumb.jpg

Once again thanks, I look forward to further instructions as to which directory to back up and how to proceed.

hi dzo, thanks for your prompt response. I can't use the "test mode file" it "displyed "test mode fail, turn off acc" however pressing Navi and left right X3 got me into a test mode menu with 41 directories/modes - some in Japanese.

jpg of all the directories attached.

I panicked when I realised there is no escape/reset key to get to the main menu.! I turned of the power to reset. phew. Please advise if that was the correct procedure.

attachicon.gif20171104_1133501.jpg

attachicon.gif20171104_1133461.jpg

attachicon.gif20171104_1133421.jpg

attachicon.gif20171104_1133191.jpg

attachicon.gif20171104_1133341.jpg

Once again thanks, I look forward to further instructions as to which directory to back up and how to proceed.

Item 9 on the first page is the file manager. This should let you copy and paste the language files to an sd card. It should be very silimar to this:

There is a chance that copy and paste doesn't work without the correct testmode key.