AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all ive got an AVIC-MRZ90-2 just wondered if some1 could point me in the right direction of firmware to change it to english and or some firmware from another radio what will work properly as i cant seem to access all the settings options aswell as getting bluetooth and maps to work and help please as im stuck thanks     

I'm still waiting for it to come in the mail, but were you able to get updated Japan maps on it yet? That's my main concern, but if I can help extract the files for a translation I'm happy to try and get those.

Unfortunately not being able to copy and paste any files yet. Can't even find the language files! Hope you can find a way to solve the problem :)

Hi all, I'm new here. I have a 2012 Pioneer Avic mrz 009 in Japanese. I read all pages and this exactly what I wished! Conversion to English. I have tried to use all files here and i can't get to the test mode because this particular version doesn't have the navigation button, when i insert the SD Card with files it returns

CAUTION!

TEST MODE FAILED STARTING!

[Turn off ACC]

Dear DZO do you have any idea of how to get to the test mode of this particular model? I will glad for any help.

Thank you.

Hello. 

I have MRZ05. Have read all the posts and got to the stage where I have copied the file from the SD card but it does not allow me to paste it to the langdata folder. 

The "paste" option is greyed out and cannot be selected. 

Can anybody please advise ? 

Thank you

Hello.

I have MRZ05. Have read all the posts and got to the stage where I have copied the file from the SD card but it does not allow me to paste it to the langdata folder.

The "paste" option is greyed out and cannot be selected.

Can anybody please advise ?

Thank you

before you copy you have to pres select then copy and navigate to langdata

check the dzo youtube video for it i have to play with that long time before figure how to paste. but press select then move to copy then go to top of folder and before you press anything move to enter, then navigate to langdata but you have go straight there

ok thanks I will try. Do you have the link for the youtube ? Thanks