AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Hi manio112,

I copied all files and directories of 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' Windows CE version to my MRZ02's USER\PRG1\APL (My Unit uses PRG1) folder, also changed the executable name 'Navigator.exe' to 'Navi.exe' but no way, it's not working.

I've found a Windows CE version of IGo, I copied all files and rename main executable as 'Navi.exe'. It's working but I have the same problem that device cannot locate GPS (meanwhile time is correct).

Questions are,

1. If it cannot locate GPS, where this correct time data comes?

2. If it is possible to run IGo, why MapFactor cannot be executed (both are Win CE version)?

the 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' which I could find, is a file which runs a complete setup on a windows phone and obviously one can not do this on a mrzxx. please inform from where you downloaded the MapFactor NavigatorFree and igo software, so that I can try and report back to you.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ðашел интереÑную тему про GPS Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ñ…Ð¾Ð¶Ð¸Ñ… уÑтройÑтв! 

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=231161

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=444561 (почему то ÑÑылка из под Google Chrome не открываетÑÑ)

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/31534-condis-hackmode-v22-autoinstall-working-also-with-f40bt-x940bt-etc-updated-27092012/ (видимо поÑвлÑетÑÑ Ñ€Ð°Ð±Ð¾Ñ‡Ð¸Ð¹ Ñтол как на компьютере) 

Вот цитата Ñ Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾Ð¹ из ÑÑылок: 

Ðа данный момент ÑтараниÑми учаÑтника Ñтого форума Mowchik поÑвилаÑÑŒ программа Pioneerus (обÑуждение ее здеÑÑŒ)
Ð˜Ð½Ñ‚ÐµÐ³Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð² Ñтандартную оболочку уже работает. GPS модуль выдает данные в ÑиÑтемную библиотеку и Ð¾Ñ„Ð¸Ñ†Ð¸Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð½Ð°Ð²Ð¸ оттуда данные и читает. модифицированный портÑплитер читает Ñти-же данные и выдает их в виртуальный порт поÑтому ÑÐµÐ¹Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð·Ð°Ð¿ÑƒÑкаютÑÑ Ñтороние программы в том чиÑле 7ways (7 дорог), Navitel, работает IGO8.3 Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð°Ð½Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼ sys.txt
Теперь можно переÑаживать официальную карту- Карта будет работать, но поÑк не у вÑех получатÑÑ Ð·Ð°Ð¿ÑƒÑтить без Ñмены региона. О Ñмене региона ниже. Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð·Ð°Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ‹ карты надо адаптировать карту апдейта и проапдейтитÑÑ, затем поменÑÑ‚ÑŒ регион. Ðе забываем делать бекап Ñначала!!! Как Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð½Ñл уже удачно прошли переÑадки карт РоÑÑии, ÐвÑтралии и Бразилии на X930bt.

Found an interesting topic about GPS for similar devices! 

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=444561 (why is the link under Google Chrome does not open)

Here is a quote from one of the links: 

At the moment, the efforts of a member of this forum Mowchik there was a program Pioneerus (discussing it here)
Integration in the standard shell is already running. GPS module outputs data to the system library and the official Navi there and reads the data. modified portsplitter reads of the same data, and displays them in a virtual port so now run side of the program including 7ways (7 roads), Navitel, IGO8 works.3 completed sys.txt
Now you can transplant the official map - the Map will work, but since not all will run without a change in the region. About changing the region below. For a replacement card is necessary to adapt the map update and propedeutics, then change the region. Don't forget to do a backup first!!! As I understand it has already successfully passed the transplantation of maps of Russia, Australia and Brazil on the X930bt.

I just found this page pretty happy to see what has been done by you guys. I have a Japanese AVIC MRZ-009 I was hoping it was the same device as the MRZ09 but it isnt

Mine does not have left and right buttons (See image below)

I am going to try figure out how to get into the test menu without the left and right buttons but any help would be appreciated

I expect this model should allow for language changes too.

pic_main_01_e.jpg

Hi Javed,

I took IGO from one of my friend, there is no link for it (also I don't have the files) but I can share 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' .

If you manage to run it in your unit, it is possible to find the maps for all countries (I think). Please inform us about your experiences.

Here's the link:

https://mega.nz/#F!Rf5ADJgS!_3pS_PiqjNPdWV1IAgxmaQ

You will just copy all files and folders here to your head unit. Good Luck.

I just found this page pretty happy to see what has been done by you guys. I have a Japanese AVIC MRZ-009 I was hoping it was the same device as the MRZ09 but it isnt

Mine does not have left and right buttons (See image below)

I am going to try figure out how to get into the test menu without the left and right buttons but any help would be appreciated

I expect this model should allow for language changes too.

------------------------

I am in the same situation. None of the testmode keys work and no button pressing gets the MRZ009 to go into test mode! :sad:

If anyone has solved this, please share.

thanks!

I managed to start testmode with my MRZ009 with button presses. Bad News! None of this MRZ099 stuff works at ALL! The MRZ009 uses a different file structure and thus dzo's script will not work on these units. The testmode that is enabled by the front button pressing also has limited functionality - no cut and paste. However, you can examine the file structure, and thus see that the methods in this thread will not work.

To get to this test mode in MRZ009, do the following:

1. Press and hold the NAVI button (right button with Japanese characters).

2. Press AV then V.adjust (left button with Japanese characters), repeat two more times (do step 2 three times).

3. Release the NAVI button and the unit reboots to test mode.

You will find no language files, only Guide.JPN file in folders in: NAND\NX154\PRG0\APL\Resource\LANGDATA\ and in its' counterpart folder in PRG1.

I looked around all folders and never found the *.LNG files, but if you can't copy and paste, then it's of no use anyways.

cheers,

Cam

Hi Javed,

I took IGO from one of my friend, there is no link for it (also I don't have the files) but I can share 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' .

If you manage to run it in your unit, it is possible to find the maps for all countries (I think). Please inform us about your experiences.

Here's the link:

thank you very much. I will try and report

Hi Javed,

Here's the link:

Dear Friend, I have tried mapfactor on my mrz05 and it does not run at all. I have also tried navitel. It runs successfully but in the end gives the message " unregistered version " and stops working. I will let you know if I succeed.

sorry lads but was to bussy befor the christmas thats the link for igo  https://mega.nz/#!rdZSSKKJ!4k2Ow15sAWcNOCydw4sYn9td143ZVW9eLRpKYnhDqbs its no maps on it but if you need them i have 2015 

Thank you very much for sharing the IGO files. I have tried it on my mrz05 but the system keeps restarting and does not work at all. Therefor I had to copy the original navi.exe file back and the system is back to normal. so far only navitel works on mrz05, but it gives "unregistered version" error and stops working. I will try to find some other version of navitel and give it a try. 

Thank you very much for sharing the IGO files. I have tried it on my mrz05 but the system keeps restarting and does not work at all. Therefor I had to copy the original navi.exe file back and the system is back to normal. so far only navitel works on mrz05, but it gives "unregistered version" error and stops working. I will try to find some other version of navitel and give it a try.

Ðавител у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¶Ðµ работает на MRZ05. Ðе видит Ñпутники. СитиГид не запуÑкаетÑÑ. Спутники не найдутÑÑ, пока не разберемÑÑ Ñ Ð¸Ð½Ñ„Ð¾Ñ€Ð¼Ð°Ñ†Ð¸ÐµÐ¹ указанной мною в поÑте 407

Navitel I have also worked for MRZ05. Does not see the satellites. Cityguide does not start. The satellites are not there until you deal with the information given by me in post 407