AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ðавител у Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð¶Ðµ работает на MRZ05. Ðе видит Ñпутники. СитиГид не запуÑкаетÑÑ. Спутники не найдутÑÑ, пока не разберемÑÑ Ñ Ð¸Ð½Ñ„Ð¾Ñ€Ð¼Ð°Ñ†Ð¸ÐµÐ¹ указанной мною в поÑте 407

Navitel I have also worked for MRZ05. Does not see the satellites. Cityguide does not start. The satellites are not there until you deal with the information given by me in post 407

Dear friend, I have not reached the stage to configure the satellites and load the maps. My navitel runs but gives "unregistered version" error and stops. you can help me and others by giving the link from where we can download the navitel.

Дорогой друг, Ñ Ð½Ðµ дошел до Ñтадии наÑтройки Ñпутников и загрузки карт. Мой navitel работает, но дает ошибку «незарегиÑтрированной верÑии» и оÑтанавливаетÑÑ. вы можете помочь мне и другим, указав ÑÑылку, откуда мы можем Ñкачать навигатор.

I also Navitel says "not registered version, download card of size up to 100 KB"

Hi all of you here.

Those who write in Russian scripts are denying us of vital knowledge. Could they Please write in English for everyone to understand responses or suggestions and avoid asking same questions repeatedly. I had asked before if any one has figured out how to set local time. My unit is MRZ 09. It sets itself back to Janese time zone. Ours is GMT +3 zone. Any help in English will be appreciated.

Hi all of you here.

Those who write in Russian scripts are denying us of vital knowledge. Could they Please write in English for everyone to understand responses or suggestions and avoid asking same questions repeatedly. I had asked before if any one has figured out how to set local time. My unit is MRZ 09. It sets itself back to Janese time zone. Ours is GMT +3 zone. Any help in English will be appreciated.

see post no 380 on page no 26 and read the procedure by Ilnur.

Navitel I launched, the satellites can not see

Navitel - https://mega.nz/#F!IjIUnRqS!471FG5YRg9I4vaMn9ELVNw

Map earth - https://mega.nz/#F!sqpCyKTK!7mHWyZX6fRHoR3iYkpOuVA

It is necessary to determine the com-port number of the GPS and the optimal data exchange speed, our MRZ!

PortTool I did not start, but the total commander was launched.

Here's an english language file for the mrz09, I haven't tested it so let me know if it works.

The mrz09 is from 2011 and has a few extra strings.

attachicon.gifmrz09.zip

Also worked a treat for me as well. I had through trial and error figured out what most controls did, but this is just so much easier having English. Thanks again all. :) My MRZ09 is in English. :)