AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Hello All,

Can some one have solution for converting Japaneses into  English for AVIC-MRZ099 . i have imported Honda vezel and all is in Japaneses.  secondly what exactly this device functionality . if all together change it with other DVD system does it made difference to some of built in  car functionality.

Any help in this regard will be highly appericated

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello All,

Can some one have solution for converting Japaneses into  English for AVIC-MRZ099 . i have imported Honda vezel and all is in Japaneses.  secondly what exactly this device functionality . if all together change it with other DVD system does it made difference to some of built in  car functionality.

Any help in this regard will be highly appericated

To change language, use the procedure given by DZO in earlier posts.

To change language, use the procedure given by DZO in earlier posts.

Thank you Javed for your reply. i have gone through the all thread  what i understand from post #93 the earlier describe procedure will not work on MRZ-099. thats why i am asking if there is any update on it . 

secondly for entering in test mode i have no right left button on the device .

Thanks for  support.

Thank you Javed for your reply. i have gone through the all thread  what i understand from post #93 the earlier describe procedure will not work on MRZ-099. thats why i am asking if there is any update on it . 

secondly for entering in test mode i have no right left button on the device .

Thanks for  support.

To enter test mode try the procedure given in post # 411.

To enter test mode try the procedure given in post # 411.

thank you javed . but as per my limited understanding from post 411 it is evident that procedure is not successful for MRZ-099 . could any one confirm if they tried it on MRZ-099 and managed to change language successfully

highly obliged to your replies and support 

thanks 

Hi manio112,

I copied all files and directories of 'MapFactor NavigatorFree' Windows CE version to my MRZ02's USER\PRG1\APL (My Unit uses PRG1) folder, also changed the executable name 'Navigator.exe' to 'Navi.exe' but no way, it's not working.

I've found a Windows CE version of IGo, I copied all files and rename main executable as 'Navi.exe'. It's working but I have the same problem that device cannot locate GPS (meanwhile time is correct).

Questions are,

1. If it cannot locate GPS, where this correct time data comes?

2. If it is possible to run IGo, why MapFactor cannot be executed (both are Win CE version)?

I think igo find the gps port but its disconnected bay pioneer software

I think igo find the gps port but its disconnected bay pioneer software

Hi manio112,

In one of your previous post, you wrote that you have maps for IGo (and total is 10Gig. so cannot share entire file) can you please send me (or share) the map of Cyprus (must be in East Europe region). Thanks in advance.

Прошу прощениÑ, еÑли Ñ Ð½Ðµ прочитал Ñту тему внимательно. Ðо как Ñделать кнопку «копировать», «вÑтавить»? Их там нет ...

post-147793-0-61853800-1515747023_thumb.jpg

Answering your question, I assume that the entry in the service menu with full opportunities available with the test mod key. However, using a test mod with a script posted in the beginning of this topic I was very worried. The screen was infinitely in a loop to restart, then all went black. Luckily managed to remove the card and reboot the device without loss

for those who are trying to use navitel the following lines may be helpful.

Who does not connect with the satellites (in the open), ie Navigator is set to COM port and speed than COM1 and 57600 bps, it is necessary:
1. learn the number of COM-port and the optimal exchange rate port navigator. To do this, use. / Utilites / PortTool.exe or see hint below:
2. replace the file. / Navitel.exe to a desired folder. / exe_---_------_-----_-_-------- / COMX / or use on the PC ./Utilites/Patch_Navitel_N-COM_WinCE_v1.1.exe and ./Utilites/Patch_Navitel_Speed-COM_WinCE_v1.0.exe

Who does not start:
- If you record a program on the navigator or flashcards, pressing the button navigation, Navitel does not start, the browser settings must
choose the path run \ Navitel \ Navitel.exe. If there is no choice in the browser start the navigation path, you need to rename \ Navitel \ Navitel.exe on track. To determine the path used in the browser by default with the hint file. / Utilites / Executable path run the software in some navigatorah.pdf. Or using the utility on the PC to find / change the path in the registry WinCE navigator: ./Utilites/CeRegEdit_Setup_0.0.5.2.exe

for those who are trying to use navitel the following lines may be helpful.

Who does not connect with the satellites (in the open), ie Navigator is set to COM port and speed than COM1 and 57600 bps, it is necessary:

1. learn the number of COM-port and the optimal exchange rate port navigator. To do this, use. / Utilites / PortTool.exe or see hint below:

2. replace the file. / Navitel.exe to a desired folder. / exe_---_------_-----_-_-------- / COMX / or use on the PC ./Utilites/Patch_Navitel_N-COM_WinCE_v1.1.exe and ./Utilites/Patch_Navitel_Speed-COM_WinCE_v1.0.exe

Who does not start:

- If you record a program on the navigator or flashcards, pressing the button navigation, Navitel does not start, the browser settings must

choose the path run \ Navitel \ Navitel.exe. If there is no choice in the browser start the navigation path, you need to rename \ Navitel \ Navitel.exe on track. To determine the path used in the browser by default with the hint file. / Utilites / Executable path run the software in some navigatorah.pdf. Or using the utility on the PC to find / change the path in the registry WinCE navigator: ./Utilites/CeRegEdit_Setup_0.0.5.2.exe

hi javed akhtar did you manage to run the gps to get signal from satelites?

Я поделюÑÑŒ опытом по изменению Ñзыка на MRZ90. ПоÑле некоторых манипулÑций мне удалоÑÑŒ Ñменить Ñзык Ñ ÑпонÑкого на английÑкий и даже на кириллицу. ИÑходные данные были взÑÑ‚Ñ‹ из Ñтой темы. Работа г-на ДЗО Ñделала большой и любознательный ум, заÑлуживающий ÑƒÐ²Ð°Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¸ благодарноÑти. Ðо MRZ90 английÑкий и кириллица поднимаютÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‡ÐµÐ½ÑŒ, очень криво. За 2 года работы на ÑпонÑком Ñзыке Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð²Ñ‹Ðº к перÑонажам, поÑтому вернулÑÑ Ð½Ð° ÑпонÑкий Ñзык, потому что варианты Ñ Ð½ÐµÐ¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð¸Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ñ‹Ð¼ переводом мне нравÑÑ‚ÑÑ Ð³Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ð·Ð´Ð¾ меньше. Лучше понÑÑ‚ÑŒ интуитивно, чем увидеть Ñкран, полный ерунды. Резюме: Ð´Ð»Ñ MRZ90 не подходит. Очень хорошо, что Ñ Ñмог Ñделать резервную копию. И даже Ñо вÑем Ñтим Ñ Ð±Ð»Ð°Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð°Ñ€ÑŽ Ð¢ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð·Ð° опыт, который Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð¾Ð±Ñ€ÐµÐ»

post-147793-0-59554300-1515778567_thumb.jpg

hi javed akhtar did you manage to run the gps to get signal from satelites?

Take a look at the condi hackmode thread. I have explained there why you can't use the GPS port. It is already opened by "NPGPSENGINE.DLL" at the point when navi.exe is started and it cannot be opened twice. You either need the "Pioneerus" hack to get access to this port (ask forum user "Sanik") or you need to use an external GPS receiver as described in the condi hackmode thread.

Take a look at the condi hackmode thread. I have explained there why you can't use the GPS port. It is already opened by "NPGPSENGINE.DLL" at the point when navi.exe is started and it cannot be opened twice. You either need the "Pioneerus" hack to get access to this port (ask forum user "Sanik") or you need to use an external GPS receiver as described in the condi hackmode thread.

Morus i read yours post and i alredy order the gps module so when i get it i will report if its working thanks for you help. also i try contakt with sanik but no reply from him