AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

On 3/6/2018 at 9:25 PM, sekuloco said:

Help! My screen has been stuck like this even though I can hear audio. Tried with the installer after changing the script to SD instead of USB. Not working and is on a continous reboot loop!

515F827D-6C8B-4A2F-93C8-D792665E2E85.jpeg

After first reboot, remove the sd card and every thing will be normal.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, philf said:

Hi..I have a AVIC-MRZ05 trying to see firstly if the language change you described above for MRZ99 will work for mine. I have got to testmode but am not sure how to back up USER file..could not find reference on here how to do this. next question is I looked in USER and seem to have both PRG0 and PRG1..(I attach some photo's. I also see from other posts that pasting new file may be an issue....If you could help with step by step process on what I need to do that would be great. I have copied the zip file you have link to on SD card already..(though did not seem to show on screen when I put it is SD slot...my be when I am in testmode it will be seen..but not sure how to retrieve it from SD card and paste it on system....If anyone has done this on AVIC-MRZO5 it would be great to know it can be done and step by step process. many thanks 

stereo0.jpg

stereo1.jpg

stereo2.jpg

Many people including me, have already changed MRZ05 to english. You only need to read, understand and apply the procedure carefully.

On 3/8/2018 at 12:12 PM, javed akhtar said:

After first reboot, remove the sd card and every thing will be normal.

Thanks a lot for your reply @javed akhtar, but I tried it then but still its stuck, as of now I only need the User Data back up files of MRZ-99,so that I can restore it back to normal and then attempt to change it to English. I was wondering if you have it ?

Also can you please tell me which post should I follow and from which post should I try to download the Zip file along with the installer (The plug and play installer ) ? Also I have to update the player through SD card and Dzo said to edit the script, I tried it the first time and changed it to SD instead of Usb but still it didn't work.

Can you please help me regarding this ?

On 3/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, Shakawat said:

Thanks a lot for your reply @javed akhtar, but I tried it then but still its stuck, as of now I only need the User Data back up files of MRZ-99,so that I can restore it back to normal and then attempt to change it to English. I was wondering if you have it ?

Also can you please tell me which post should I follow and from which post should I try to download the Zip file along with the installer (The plug and play installer ) ? Also I have to update the player through SD card and Dzo said to edit the script, I tried it the first time and changed it to SD instead of Usb but still it didn't work.

Can you please help me regarding this ?

See th pos by http://avic411.com/index.php?/profile/147520-bonanza/  on page 27. You can get the backup from here http://avic411.com/index.php?/profile/140074-konstant22/. the backup is also available here http://avic411.com/index.php?/profile/140397-dzo/.  I advise you to read and understand the whole thread carefully, so that you have enough knowledge of what you are doing. Do you know the meaning of shakawat? Good luck.

3 minutes ago, javed akhtar said:

See th pos by http://avic411.com/index.php?/profile/147520-bonanza/  on page 27. You can get the backup from here http://avic411.com/index.php?/profile/140074-konstant22/. the backup is also available here http://avic411.com/index.php?/profile/140397-dzo/.  I advise you to read and understand the whole thread carefully, so that you have enough knowledge of what you are doing. Do you know the meaning of shakawat? Good luck.

Thanks a lot @javed akhtar, but I have already solved the problem. My MRZ99 is now English now and I couldn't be any happier all thanks to you guys! 

P.S I used the installer from post number 52 and succeeded, I was wondering whether I can use the same Zip file for MRZ77 ? Or do I need to do anything extra ?  

22 hours ago, Shakawat said:

Thanks a lot @javed akhtar, but I have already solved the problem. My MRZ99 is now English now and I couldn't be any happier all thanks to you guys! 

P.S I used the installer from post number 52 and succeeded, I was wondering whether I can use the same Zip file for MRZ77 ? Or do I need to do anything extra ?  

You can translate mrz77 easily. In the upper right corner search for mrz77 and you will get the answer. many have already done it. See this 

On 3/18/2018 at 7:40 PM, sanglasmick said:

Hi All,

I've messed up! I used DZO's mrz99 usb file to try and change from Japanese to English, on my mrz90 and didn't back up as everyone seems to have updated without a problem.

Now my screen is messed up.20180318_143417.thumb.jpg.f5dbc624ebea0204a4883f97b7aa2b77.jpg20180318_143406.thumb.jpg.4d024c203dd8fba4b3acf78b4d7a03fd.jpg

Can any body help please!!!!

Put These files to the original location and every thing will be fine.

PF110JPMTB.LNG

PF090JPENG.LNG

PF090JPJPN.LNG

PF110JPENG.LNG

PF110JPJPN.LNG

PF110JPMEN.LNG

On 20/03/2018 at 9:30 AM, javed akhtar said:

Put These files to the original location and every thing will be fine.

PF110JPMTB.LNG

PF090JPENG.LNG

PF090JPJPN.LNG

PF110JPENG.LNG

PF110JPJPN.LNG

PF110JPMEN.LNG

Thanks for your reply. Sorry it has taken so long to try this solution.

I downloaded the files and have them on an SD card, but I do not have the copy or paste functions on my unit? See attached picture.

20180330_142405.jpg