• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, charsicheeta said:

Hi

In an attempt to change the language using the 2011 version given above this has happened to my screen(refer to the attached screen shots). The language has disappeared completely and blank buttons are left. Need your help in fixing this. I have also attached the contents of the langdata folder.

20180412_134255.jpg

20180412_134148.jpg

20180412_134243.jpg

Perhaps you have disturbed the files in the prg0 folder. If you had made the backup then you should restore the original files. if not then try to copy the files from prg1 folder or otherwise. please inform did you delete / copy / paste manually or you used the testmode key? First try to find which folder has been disturbed (PRG0 or PRG1)? Then try to restore from the other folder. The files for MRZ05 can be downloaded from earlier posts, if required.

Hi Javed

Thank you for your prompt response brother. I did these changes in the prog0 folder and manually deleted the file first and then pasted the new file. I made a mistake i did not take the backup before doing all this. Should i simply just go to prog1 folder and copy any missing files into prog0 ? And that would solve the problem ? Can you share amy links ? 

12 hours ago, charsicheeta said:

Hi Javed

Thank you for your prompt response brother. I did these changes in the prog0 folder and manually deleted the file first and then pasted the new file. I made a mistake i did not take the backup before doing all this. Should i simply just go to prog1 folder and copy any missing files into prog0 ? And that would solve the problem ? Can you share amy links ? 

Yes, you only need to put the missing files from prg1. That will solve the problem.

On 30/12/2016 at 6:59 AM, dzo said:

Here's a zip file that should automatically update mrz99, mrz77, mrz09 and mrz07 (and perhaps others).

https://github.com/dzo/mrz99/blob/master/updatemrz99.zip?raw=true

Extract the zip to a usb drive and switch on the AVIC with it plugged in to install.

If you want to use a SD card, edit the script and replace USB\ with SD\ in the copy commands

It also replaces the images so there is almost no Japanese text left. 

My mrz99 has a photo of my family as the background but I'm sure you don't want that in your car so I've replaced it with this:

https://github.com/dzo/mrz99/blob/master/updated/b1853.bmp

Make sure you do a backup before running the script just in case.

could you please upload a new version (with the automatic installer) but for an SDcard? i don't know how to edit the script. please without your familly photo ;) 
my model is mrz05.
thanks in advance 

Hello, dear friends.

First of all, I want to sincerely thank DZO for the excellent work. The materials were very useful in practice.
Now i have a big problem with my Carrozeria AVIC-MRZ99, which I can not solve on my own.
I put the English language on the instructions from DZO, read the entire forum branch, but did not find a solution anywhere.
I do not have a bluetooth operation, it does not configure and does not connect to devices.
In the settings menu, the system requires a password change, but all windows are inactive, and I do not know how to change it and make it work (photo in attachments).

As far as I understand, it can be done through the firmware, diagnostic menu or something like that.
It can be a replacement for the file responsible for the bluetooth password.
Nowhere in the settings did I manage to change the password and make BT work.
I'll be glad if you can help me at least somehow.

I hope for your responsiveness and sociability.

Приветствую, друзья.
У меня есть проблема с Carrozeria AVIC-MRZ99, которую я никак не могу решить самостоятельно.
Сначала хочу от всей души поблагодарить DZO за прекрасную работу. Материалы оказались очень полезными на практике.
Я поставил английский язык по инструкции от DZO, прочитал всю ветку, но нигде не нашёл решения своей проблемы.
У меня не работает Блютуз, не настраивается и не подключается к сторонним устройствам.
В меню настроек Bluetooth система требует "смены пароля", но все окна - неактивны, и я не знаю, как его поменять и заставить BT работать (фото во вложениях).
Насколько я понимаю, это можно сделать через программное обеспечение, прошивку, диагностическое меню или что-то подобное.
Может быть заменой файла, отвечающего за текущий пароль блютуза?
Нигде в настройках мне не удалось поменять пароль или сделать что-то другое, что бы заставить Bluetooth работать.
Буду рад, если Вы сможете мне хоть как-нибудь помочь.
Надеюсь на вашу отзывчивость и коммуникабельность.

5ad5ef92a6ca6_BTProblem.thumb.jpg.db361cd8183bce549184c3d2dbcfb659.jpg

On 4/16/2018 at 10:54 PM, shadowman14 said:

could you please upload a new version (with the automatic installer) but for an SDcard? i don't know how to edit the script. please without your familly photo ;) 
my model is mrz05.
thanks in advance 

Backup your files first. download the zip. unzip all the files. open scriptexec.ini using notepad and change usb to sd and do as directed. If you are not comfortable with this, you can change the files manually. All this is clearly described in previous posts, you only need to read, understand and apply carefully.

i did it manually.
i copied the 2 language files on the directories on mrz05 and works perfect. the automatic installer didn't work on my mrz05.
thanks a lot dzo and fanourio for the advice of choosing japan language on the navi menus.
is there a way to reduce brightness or turn off display during driving at night ????

15 hours ago, SergVDK said:

Hello, dear friends.

First of all, I want to sincerely thank DZO for the excellent work. The materials were very useful in practice.
Now i have a big problem with my Carrozeria AVIC-MRZ99, which I can not solve on my own.
I put the English language on the instructions from DZO, read the entire forum branch, but did not find a solution anywhere.
I do not have a bluetooth operation, it does not configure and does not connect to devices.
In the settings menu, the system requires a password change, but all windows are inactive, and I do not know how to change it and make it work (photo in attachments).

As far as I understand, it can be done through the firmware, diagnostic menu or something like that.
It can be a replacement for the file responsible for the bluetooth password.
Nowhere in the settings did I manage to change the password and make BT work.
I'll be glad if you can help me at least somehow.

I hope for your responsiveness and sociability.

Приветствую, друзья.
У меня есть проблема с Carrozeria AVIC-MRZ99, которую я никак не могу решить самостоятельно.
Сначала хочу от всей души поблагодарить DZO за прекрасную работу. Материалы оказались очень полезными на практике.
Я поставил английский язык по инструкции от DZO, прочитал всю ветку, но нигде не нашёл решения своей проблемы.
У меня не работает Блютуз, не настраивается и не подключается к сторонним устройствам.
В меню настроек Bluetooth система требует "смены пароля", но все окна - неактивны, и я не знаю, как его поменять и заставить BT работать (фото во вложениях).
Насколько я понимаю, это можно сделать через программное обеспечение, прошивку, диагностическое меню или что-то подобное.
Может быть заменой файла, отвечающего за текущий пароль блютуза?
Нигде в настройках мне не удалось поменять пароль или сделать что-то другое, что бы заставить Bluetooth работать.
Буду рад, если Вы сможете мне хоть как-нибудь помочь.
Надеюсь на вашу отзывчивость и коммуникабельность.

5ad5ef92a6ca6_BTProblem.thumb.jpg.db361cd8183bce549184c3d2dbcfb659.jpg

you can try by putting the original files back, configure the blue tooth and then change the language back to english.

3 hours ago, javed akhtar said:

вы можете попробовать, вернув исходные файлы, настроить синий зуб и затем изменить язык на английский.

Thank you for responding to my request.
I also thought about it, but, as my installer said, it was not working properly before I translated it into English.
I believe that the problem is not this, but still, I'll try.
Please tell me where you can take someone else's backup and try to resurrect my BT?